turtlespeed

OP Nakedness..... Are you comfortable?

What's your comfort level when it comes to Othjer People being naked? Are you the type of person who just doesnt care and can watch them run rampid through the streets with no clothes on? Or are you the shy type who is bashful about having to see other people naked?

Me? I could care less - and sometimes even encourage te act - SOMETIMES

-Clint
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Living in a college town...we get a lot of streakers...they just amuse the hell out of me. Now the big fat guys that have more hair on their backs than a 400lb. ape...EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!:SB|

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Ditto!!!

Every dz should have a skinny dipping party after the sunset load.

^_~

You mean they all don't??? I have no problem being naked or seeing others naked. Except you turtle.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Nope, all they do is sit around drinking beer....every weekend....nothing different....nothing exciting.

That's why I'm looking to purchase a house near by my dz, so we can party afterwards.

^_~
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Nope, all they do is sit around drinking beer....every weekend....nothing different....nothing exciting.

That's why I'm looking to purchase a house near by my dz, so we can party afterwards.

^_~

Well, i know of several TX dz's that are famous for nakedness in the pool and elsewhere after the last load.:$

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Naked, Nude, Streaking, Bare, Birthday Suit, auÊnaturel, defenseless, open, overt, raw, unaided, unassisted, unclothed, unprotected, starked, stripped, unclothed, uncovered!

:$ ... It's all the same to me. :):)
p.s.... Turtlespeed, you are keeping up real well with your postwhoring, aren't you?? ;):D

I'm in sunny California...you sure you can handle the wild side? Californians are known to be wild, if you can handle it...common out & join us.

^_~
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

I used to live on my boat at a place called Sauvie Island on the Columbia River. Just a mile down the beach from the Marina was a clothing optional beach. ALL kinds of people came there.. Attractive and not so attractive to sunbathe sans clothing. Sometimes you heard comments about the less than attractive but if you are going to take the young tanned and toned crowd you will also get those who are not. PEOPLE come in all shapes and sizes and if you are going to accept the clothing optional life you have to accept all. There were many who came to the beach to gawk and would never disrobe. ITs not a sexual thing to most of the " natural" crowd but with the social mores of this country.. far too many equate nakedness with sexuality.

at my dz we all just agot asked not to change infront of the customers (tandems).. we would only go down to underwear but they said we now have to go into the back to do it....... wow... some people are offended easy....... what's wrong with a guy in his boxers??? what's the diffrence between a guy in his boxers and a guy at the pool in a speedo??????? nakednes is not anything to worry me...

I'm gonna guess you meant "running RAMPANT" and say that I have no problem with other people being naked, and no problem being naked, and when the twain meet it's GREAT! If they're the type I don't wanna see naked (fat ugly old chicks, maybe?) then I just won't look! That's the great part of having these movable eyes on a movable head!

Peace,
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"