Fast1

what d'you think about these tats?

Hi all, I'm near to do my second tattoo and...due the fact that I've just join skydiving world 2 month ago and I'm lovin' it.... I want it for the subject.
I've drawn with my pc 2 possible candidate..

What d'you think about them?;)

Thanks, Andrea "fast"
Andrea "Fast" Scaramuzza
http://www.fastsky.org

I think to put it on my right arm.. The first tat is on the left once.

I haven't decided yet if use the first or the second...

but you can surely use the one you like.. ;)

The once with wings added it's a bit more "military" than other
Andrea "Fast" Scaramuzza
http://www.fastsky.org

I'm not a fan. The parachute with wings is similar to the Army Airborne insignia and would be considered to be a rip-off. If you're in the Airborne then cool. But not that AND the closing pin ying-yang.

I DO like the closing pin ying-yang. I think you should ONLY have that. ALL of those things on there is too much. It's a contrast of style, shape and symbolism.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

The parachute with wings is similar to the Army Airborne insignia and would be considered to be a rip-off. If you're in the Airborne then cool.

Ummm....it's the USPA symbol.

I was thinking of a similar design, except with a Grateful Dead Steal Your Face design in the middle.

I agree lose the wings and parachute, but keep te ying-yang....of course in the dots of the ying-yang you could sketch a swooper in them one in white, for the black dot; and one in black for the white dot...or if that is too small, then try to do them inside the bigger parts of the ying-yang....I wish I could draw so I could show you, because I am sure my description is confusing....

edited to add, or one could be a swooper and one some one head down... or a head down and a small round...or whatever, but that would be pretty cool...