BoostedXT

Help me choose my rig colors....2 choices inside!

Ok I have decided I am going to buy a new container for my first set up. I have chosen Infinity and now it comes down to the colors....Here are the two I made and now I cant decide....Help me!

Thanks
Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

I WAY like number 1 better, but re think that botom flap on the main container. Its a high wear area and will get dirty fast. Plus its going to have a black BOC spandex pouch on it. I'd make it red.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

My jumpsuit I am going to have made is red arms and legs....and the center torsoe is white/gray. and black camo....I attached a cheesie pick so you all can get the idea.

Thanks for the help everyone...I really like #1, but I am concerned with the white getting biffed. Is there a treatment I can put on it to help keep it clean? What if I bring a towel and wrap the container in that while packing?:P

Thanks!
Joe
PS- I am thinking of going with a black pad, and harness which would make that black according to the order forms I have seen.*shrugs*
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

LOL...yeah I know....Thanks for the input! I can take it.....Thanks for the honesty!

Joe

I have stood them all up......*shrugs*

Didnt I tell you! Bumbles Bounce!

Joe