IMGR2

Farmer McNasty Story

Devil's advocate for a minute here. Sometimes people say stupid shit when they realized they screwed up. Perhaps.. and this is just a perhaps. The McNasty saw the rig and swerved to run over it. B/C is was twilight he didnt' see the jumper and hit him.

Realizing he had made a mistake, but not wanting to lose face he replied "Damn right...blah blah blah"

Not taking sides. It really stinks that there are people who would be so upset about a jumper landing in their field. I truly hope the injured jumper (chad is it) gets well soon, and the truth comes out and everyone is properly compensated.

Of course if he really did intentionally hit the skydiver... carpet bomb his ass!B|

Nuke him

naw.. then the dz would grow freaks of nature.. ya know they wear baggy jumpsuits and wierd collors and fly sorta funny on thier heads...... i just vote for potatoes shot from the friendly local skydivers potato cannon..........

he's a rancher. fuck with the animals. >:(

if it's cows, who's up for some prime rib?

if it's sheep, who wants some mutton? (and you could make a new wool coat)

if it's anything else, I'm sure we can still eati it.

Who's hungry?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

he's a rancher. fuck with the animals.

if it's cows, who's up for some prime rib?

if it's sheep, who wants some mutton? (and you could make a new wool coat)

if it's anything else, I'm sure we can still eati it.

naw not really into doing anything distructive.. then we just become as bad as he is....

naw not really into doing anything distructive.. then we just become as bad as he is....

We have one in Florida. He is at the end of a runway with planes going/coming over the top of his property all day long.

If people land on his property, he has drove his jeep on top of their rig, shot holes in a canopy, threatened to shoot people.

The dz has had employees who are long-time locals talk to him and come to an agreement. If cutaway gear lands in his property, a dz employee calls him up and goes to get it.

We found that working something out was a lot better. He is still a jerk at every opportunity. We try to avoid him.

Devil's advocate for a minute here. Sometimes people say stupid shit when they realized they screwed up. Perhaps.. and this is just a perhaps. The McNasty saw the rig and swerved to run over it. B/C is was twilight he didnt' see the jumper and hit him.

Realizing he had made a mistake, but not wanting to lose face he replied "Damn right...blah blah blah"

Rjf, i can understand this situation, but it is frankly not what happened. I was the other jumper in the field. McNasty swerved a little more than 50 yards into the field off his road to hit the jumper. It was without a douby on purpose. I was scared that when he slid to a stop sideways and saw me in the headlights that he would come after me next.

For all the others who suggest retaliation of various sorts, never. We will let the legal system handle this incident. The last thing we need at the dz is any bad press.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

just wondering if there are any updates? Is USPA getting involved or the FAA? What happend to the Rancher? Is the injured jumper ok?

Injured jumper is ok other than a broken arm and the fact that he makes his living packing and can't do that with the full cast he has now. There will be a lawsuit, jumpers attorney is also a jumper. That is all i know for now.:)

Was the rancher arrested? were criminal charges filed?

I am hesitant to say because i think so but have not heard for sure. If there is a criminal investigation, i will know about it. I was standing 50 yards from chad when he got hit and i heard the farmer say everything to him. I am more involved in this than i would like to be.:S