Michele

Guess where I am?

Bright blue skies...absolutely perfect temperature,,,wide open spaces, that particular growl of a Twin Otter...that special bubbling sound of canopies opening...I'm playing hooky...at ELSINORE!

B|B|B|

Midweek escape. How sweet it is....!!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Don't fear the looming pie, my dear! Make some jumps!

She isn't thinking of retiring after 99 jumps I hope. :o

ahh no fear my dear....i have surpassed 500 jumps and have never smelled of pie >:(
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

You suck:P

Yeah, I agree...;)...I get to go out to the DZ this weekend...to talk to a rigger about my main...which needs mending...and lack of cash means no jumping...::grumble, grumble, bitch and moan::...:SB|[:/]

~R+R:)...HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!B|
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

(please note the edited title...);)

Only got the one jump in, but man, great improvement in the sky, 90 degree turns rock solid, and sideslides are being learnt. AND!!! I landed right on my tippy toes in a semi cross wind very near where I had planned to land. B|

But winds got a tad too twichy for my tastes, and I tried to wait it out by having lunch with Sparky (which is when I posted), but the winds were still wonky when we were done....when I look at 3 different flags, and they are all in a different position then the tetrahedron, and I spot a dust devil, well, know what? The sky will wait for next time.

But oh! how fun to be driving past everyone in their suits and ties, knowing they get to go to a cubby, and I get to go to the sky.....Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yes, I suck, but in the nicest possible way. So there.

I'm not fearing the magical 100th...And I highly doubt I will get pied...or pooled/ ponded.

I'm really looking forward to my 100th...it's been a long time coming. A very long time, with a rocky flight, lots of battles fought and won. It's going to be a really proud moment for me.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Bright blue skies...absolutely perfect temperature,,,wide open spaces, that particular growl of a Trabant...that special whistling sound of the wind coming over Vojvodina past the Carpathians...I'm playing at WORK...in SERBIA!

On Saturday I'm going to bag it and spend a couple of days in the Czech Republic jumping a Turbolet from 4,000 meters before going home. Then I'm going to Cross Keys to jump whatever is flying.

This being groundbound will have to give way to getting some altitude in.

Blue skies,

Winsor