TheBile

Attract-O-Meter 3000

We were inspecting the contents (her birth control pills, along with condoms, lube samples, and these other...thingies...) and I said "what the heck is that??" and she had to explain to me.

Suuuuure. ;) Hey, if that's your story. No reason to be embarassed though... In fact, among this crowd, it probably gives you a few extra points in most people's books. B|
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Umm..err...I... ;) Actually I did know. My first exposure to these was in their original capacity as an aid to dentistry, but I quickly discovered their alternate uses while reading through the Blowfish catalog. Very educational. ;)
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

100% perfectly average at 56%. 20 years ago I could have bumped it up a little on the dance question.

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Your Attract-o-meter
reading:

75%

Flawed Cutie!
Not too shabby, but for some reason you're not the complete package. Maybe you're drop dead gorgeous but with some bad habits? Or not bad-looking but just a little selfish or smelly. For the latter we recommend washing. With soap. Regularly. It's not complicated. For the selfishness though, you might want to try visiting do-it.org.uk.

i think this test sucks... lol

And the final resulta are :-

Gerb - 28
batbex - 48
AggieDave - 49
dustin19d - 49
yoink - 50
piisfish - 51
EdC - 51
FallingILWeenie - 52
DaGimp - 61Ncrowe - 52
CrazyIvan - 53
newsstand - 56
Turtlespeed - 56
KrisFlyZ - 56
Ron - 57
sdgregory - 57
Sheenster303 - 58
Slappie - 59
Skyesspot - 60
weegegirl - 60
Flyangel2 - 60
kelel01 - 62
ianmdrennan - 63
d_squared431 - 66
Remster - 69
nightingale - 69
ChrisL - 72
eeneR - 72
Lawrocket - 73
DeFlankoDesigns - 75
ryand96 - 78
VanillaSkyGirl - 79

I guess living in Wales really shot my score to shit eh ? :$

But to show this test was totall bull, I propose that the one with the biggest score should date the one with the lowest score to prove attractiveness can't be boxed into a stupid survey. How about it Mafia Sister #52 :P
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

But to show this test was totall bull, I propose that the one with the biggest score should date the one with the lowest score to prove attractiveness can't be boxed into a stupid survey. How about it Mafia Sister #52 :P

LMAO...well, I completely agree with you that a person's attractiveness cannot be judged by a survey...:)