VanillaSkyGirl

Dental Dam...do you know what this is?

LMAO one of those things that make you go HUH?:S If you are so worried that you have to use one of those then maybe you sholdn't be putting your mouth anywhere near it in the first place!:o

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

OMG....Rosa you really ARE trying to get those Purity numbers down aren't you.

How is that? By telling everyone that I did NOT know what a "dental dam" was? I don't think so... If anything, I think that EARNS me MORE purity points. :ph34r:

Shotgun, girl, thanks for that link! Also, I don't feel so bad now since you also did not know what a "dental dam" was. From what I understand, you're no :), my friend! Btw, I think that I just found out what "rimming" is from looking at that link. :$

Btw, I think that I just found out what "rimming" is from looking at that link.

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The ironic and scary part is that my purity score was lower than yours. Btw, I don't do drugs or steal or cheat...yes, my purity score is mostly based on hetero monogamous, yet pretty hot (imo) sex. So, although I have not heard these "terms"...it seems that I am having or have had less "pure" sex than you. :o

I only found out what a dental dam was last week when I asked what a rim job is. Boy, the education you get on dz.com! :$ I asked everyone at the dz this weekend if they knew what a rim job is. I was teased and mocked. Apparently I'm the only one in Volusia county who didn't know.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The only reason I know about it is cause I live up in the SF Bay Area and people here enjoy their sex 'Russian Roulette' style. I think I saw that silly latex-drink-coaster thingie on a primetime local newscast doing a how-to series on how to have safe sex with radioactive tubucular hepatitis positive male prostitute lepers.

I like that you didn't know what it was. You reminded me of my "WTF?!" reaction when I saw that thing for the first time.

When I was in college I was a counselor in a freshman dorm and one of my duties was to keep the stock of condoms and *dental dams* (they were in envelopes taped to my door....boy did my mom like that when she came to visit :)
Dental dams are square pieces of latex that actually come in different scents....vanilla, mint, bubble gum (they keep you protected during oral). Regardless of the scents, they still taste like latex and people always complained they were too thick. Concerned about protection during oral? You can slice open a condom and use that instead because they're thinner.

How's that for being way too informed about dental dams? B|

I came across "dental dam" in another thread because I didn't know what this was. Am I too pure, or are there other like me, who have never heard this term before? :$

The secondary question really should be - did you know what it is, yet never have seen or used one?

Also, I don't feel so bad now since you also did not know what a "dental dam" was. From what I understand, you're no :), my friend!

Hey, who would have ever given you such an idea??? :o I am one of the most innocent people you will ever meet! :)>:(

The secondary question really should be - did you know what it is, yet never have seen or used one?

Kelp, I DID ask that question in my poll above. It's the fourth line.

Skymama ~ Well, don't feel too bad. Together, we can both be teased and mocked by the others for our supposed sexual "innocence". :P

Deuce ~ You always make me SMILE. Love ya, my friend! :)