skyesspot

Cold Stone

I don't have any suggestions for you but just walking past the place gives me a sugar high. . .

(Oh, and for those not in the know, it is a handmade ice cream place. . .made fresh daily)
FGF #6
Darcy

it's an ice cream place. They take standard flavors and mix stuff in while you wait. Fresh fruits or candies, that sorta stuff...

@Skye, we can always try someplace different tonite if you'd like
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Ice Cream Shop The slap down the ice cream on a "COLD STONE" and mush it and mix it and then serve it up

Sounds like Marble Slab we have here in Houston. It's a big ice cold marble slab they mix the ice cream on. B| very addictive place. :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Just a question-- am I the only one who thinks "Marble Slab Creamery" and "Cold Stone Creamery" sound like burial grounds? (Just substitute the word cemetery for creamery, which look the same at first glance.) We have both here, and I've always thought that.

Kelly

Cake Batter ice cream topped with strawberries!

That's me, but I get the sprinkles.

When Bill Von was out about a month ago, he came over for dinner. Cold Stone is just a few blocks from my house. We had to walk there for dessert.
Hey, at least we walked:) Plus, I have a ton of BOGOF coupons, and a punch card. I get ten punches, then I get a free dessert.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Cold Stone is the ABSOLUTE best. Every time im out in Crystal Lake seein my friend we head over there. The only problem is running it off later :)

Must be strong. Not going to take that walk down the street.

I'm not going to open this thread again>:(
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

They should be considered cemeteries. It's very easy to mix beyond 1000 calories in those places. Cold Stone is a legal crack house:)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln