Pammi

Want more sex? Drive a different car!

It's who Porsche simply puts most of thier effort into marketing to. They appear to have tried the average Joe consumer with all the footbal season ads - funny how those dried up within the first season - probably due to lack of result.

Every Porsche gathering I've been to has been dominated by 40 to 50 something males with far more money than sense or time.

If you ever buy a new one - the dealer with sign you up for Christophorus - some of the articles about trips, or ads for watches and what not make you think, "And I can afford that, how??"
I think I recall Fred Schwab (former CEO of PCNA) coming out and stating in Christophorus what he felt was the demograhpic for (what was then) the upcoming release of the Cayenne and how Porsche was previously a 3rd or 4th car for a married male, 40 to 50 something who was in the top 2% of income for the country - and they were trying to get the age number down and get more females buying the Cayenne. At least that is what I can recall, it was quite some time ago. They since let Schwab go, so who knows how much weight can be given to what he said.

I had more sex in a Porsche than in a BMW...
And it's more fun, cause it's tighter...
also
VW Polo '78
VW Beetle '76
VW Golf around '90
Citroen (don't know the model)
Toyota Starlet
Porsche Carrera2 993
BMW 325IX, 535, 730
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Ford drivers get more then someone with a Porsche??

This might be because they are on the side of the road broken down more. What else is there to do while waiting for the tow truck?:P

the average porsche owner is 56 years old. 61% of Porsche owners are male. 62% are married. They have a median household income of $96,000 and 78% of them are college graduates.

source: a marketing prof. at LMU

This is too much, even for You! Smoke some pot and chill out!:PB|;):)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

If I owned a Porche (a real one, not the new F*&#in SUV) I'd be out having fun driving it too much.

So you just need a chick that enjoys giving road head...hrm, i think i know of someone that fits that description...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I can drive a little Pinto and still get my sex on... ;)

You know that pinto = penis in Portuguese. So what you're saying is you can drive a little penis and still get your sex on?

No, no,no, no, no, no!!!! ..... Please don't put words in my mouth!! ... aggghhh!! .... Sorry guys, when its that little "Size does matter"...lol:D:)