chopchop

happy b-day girlfalldown..

it's her dz.com b-day. Happy b-day Shannon, 1,751 posts.. pretty good first year..

sounds a lot like her jumps too.. I still remember her telling me that she only had 40 something jumps in Oct-Dec and she was bummed that it was so low....

Happy Bday
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

sounds a lot like her jumps too.. I still remember her telling me that she only had 40 something jumps in Oct-Dec and she was bummed that it was so low....

WOW! Did I do 530 jumps in 6 months? I'm a badass. No wonder I'm so tired and broke all the time. :P

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

WOW! Did I do 530 jumps in 6 months? I'm a badass.

you did??? DAYUMMM!!! I'm impressed

LOL uh no, I didn't. It's actually more like 170. My stupid job makes me work all the time and I can't go skydive every day. The nerve of them...

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

LOL uh no, I didn't. It's actually more like 170. My stupid job makes me work all the time and I can't go skydive every day. The nerve of them...

still pretty impressive

One more reason for me to bow down and kiss the floor she walks on.

EWWWWW.. could you kiss her feet instead? At least you have an idea of where they've been
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1