skyesspot

AFF Question

I passed my 7 jump AFF course in 8 jumps. I found out when my instructors released me on level 3 just how stable they were keeping me. :D Apparently, I felt they didn't allow me to do enough 360's so when they released me on level 3, I decided 360's were the way to go. :D:$:D

LOL!!! Couldn't have said it better myself. Ditto.

7 for 7

don't worry hun, you'll be fine. hehe... just wait til the morning of ground school, the butterflies will be swarming :) It's funny, but you'll come to enjoy that feeling

IF you can, get video of your jumps. They're great for looking at it being able to point out things that can be done better without having to rely on yours or your instructors memories.

(((HUGS)))
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

IF you can, get video of your jumps. They're great for looking at it being able to point out things that can be done better without having to rely on yours or your instructors memories.(((HUGS)))

Yes.. they are.. I don't know if Skye is on good enough terms with any of the videots in Byron though.. :S:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

IF you can, get video of your jumps. They're great for looking at it being able to point out things that can be done better without having to rely on yours or your instructors memories.(((HUGS)))

Yes.. they are.. I don't know if Skye is on good enough terms with any of the videots in Byron though.. :S:P

:o:o:o B|

I don't know if Skye is on good enough terms with any of the videots in Byron though

Sheeshhh... more sucking up??? I don't know. :P Does that mean I have to quit giving you wedgies when you bend over?

And Lummy... you better keep working on your RW. I'm expecting a kiss pass as soon as I'm safe enough to do it. :)
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Sheeshhh... more sucking up??? I don't know. :P Does that mean I have to quit giving you wedgies when you bend over?

YES!! Why does everyone always have to pick on the fat kid? >:(
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Yes.. they are.. I don't know if Skye is on good enough terms with any of the videots in Byron though..

good point.. maybe she should buy them some beer???
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

And Lummy... you better keep working on your RW. I'm expecting a kiss pass as soon as I'm safe enough to do it.

BAHHH.... who needs to be on their belly to do a kiss pass???;)

ha ha.. I can see it all happen Lummy.. a 160 mph kisspass at jump 30..

look, in the sky, it's a bird, no a plane. it's a MEAT missile!!!!

TBH, I'm gonna have more fun fruit looping her

TBH, I'm gonna have more fun fruit looping her

ummm... what's that?

it's ummm.. cereal.. yeah, that's it.. cereal.. for kids. ;)

Hey Lummy.. are ya gonna teach her your patented Turtle-back spin technique? You guys could like do it synchronized.. I'd definitely be down for videoing that! B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

IF you can, get video of your jumps. They're great for looking at it being able to point out things that can be done better without having to rely on yours or your instructors memories.

Yes, instructors' memories suck. I usually ask the other instructor what level it is just after we both climb out. If there isn't another instructor, I just let the student go and figure out what level it's supposed to be from what the student does.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

I usually ask the other instructor what level it is just after we both climb out.

Funny you should say that ;)

I was main side on a level 3 and had to let go of the student and signal the other instructor ... " LET GO!!! LEVEL 3!!! LEVEL 3!!!"
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I did IAF. I did 3 tandems. I couldn't turn when doing the tandems so they had me start AFF at level 2 instead of level 4. So I did 3 tandems, level 2, level 3, they let me skip level 4, did level 5 four times because I would just turn really really slowly in circles and not stop myself, level 6 and level 7. That's 11 jumps right there.

I'm happy had the few extra jumps in there. I know I needed them. I felt much better about my abilities after that.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

So.. things are going a little faster than Skye expected.. We did her first jump course today cuz the winds in Byron were howling.. She is planning on her first jump tomorrow..

Good luck tomorrow girlie.. and don't screw up the canopy control and obstacle part.. (I taught her that)

She was planning on waiting a few more weeks. I guess this is why it's called.. Accelerated Freefall.. ;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

Yah, my huney is going to be flying thru the air with me soon. :)
Can't wait to give you your first kiss pass!!!

How strange :) I don't recall posting that... maybe I shouldn't leave myself logged into DZ.com ;)

Good luck tomorrow hun.....h