alanab

nightjumper is awesome!!!!!!

remember this post from last week? http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1074532;search_string=old;#1074532

well.... he mailed me EVERYTHING i needed! i recieved it today and it's all beautiful.

mike rules!!!! thanks mike! you made my day!! my books are going to be "A" material for sure, thats perfect since i'm not doing so well in that class as of now!!!

Damn girlie, sounds like you got the hook up. Glad something went your way to make your life a little easier. I know things have been rough for you at school so if you stick it out and work hard, good breaks will come your way. I'm sure you'll be doing spectacular in that class after this project!

You better show me or I'll beat you. Any way to get a copy if it rocks the house big time like i'm sure it will? It doesn't have to include a spiffy cover or anything like that.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

good things come to good people clay! damn, that makes me wonder... where the hell is my new freak n' suit? i paid the $30 extra to have it delivered, uhhhhh yesterday (monday). damnit, i want that for this weekend as i need practice on it for the memorial day boogie and i need to get pics of it for scrubby (he designed it). hope it gets here by thursday or i'll be pissed. i havent jumped since easter weekend:(
shit, back to how cool mike is! the books gonna be a pain in the ass to make, ill prolly post pics when im done though! thanks again mike! you da man!

Mike is awesome. Last year when i was told by the doc to start taking Iron vitamins...i couldn't afford them and he offered to buy them for me. Then he harassed me everyday to make sure i was taking them....:P love you mike!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!