freeflir29

1.68 Lbs............

Three jumps today. Two beers so far this evening. One chicken pot pie for dinner.

All I'm missin' is a hot naked cabana boy (preferably with a nice soft mustache and excellent grooming standards ;)) to make my Friday night complete.

Yeah. He wishes.

Nahhhh.........I'm thinkin an 8+ Lb cock would HEAVILY (J/K get it?) interfere with daily life! :D

How long did you starve yourself in preparation for the FEAST?!!

Well.....lets see.........I got up today about 10 AM. Had some left over roast I cooked a few days ago on the grill. Went in to my office. Had a Coke and a Rice Krispies treat while there. Then a couple Doritos and SEVERAL beers since I got home at 5. I still don't think I can eat more than half of that but I'll do my best! :D The rest is breakfast!!!

Three jumps today. Two beers so far this evening. One chicken pot pie for dinner.

All I'm missin' is a hot naked cabana boy (preferably with a nice soft mustache and excellent grooming standards ;)) to make my Friday night complete.

You rang?
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Hmmmmmm... that sounds soooo good! I just finished my 2nd beer and my leftover mac-n-cheese! Not quite steak!

I figure I should live it up now........I'm thinkin the food in the sandbox is gonna suck. Unless I can get some hook ups in the Ranger Chow Hall! B|

You rang?

Honey, as much as I love ya, she said HOT Cabana boy! And, not sure about your mustache growing capabilities either!:P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

All I'm missin' is a hot naked cabana boy (preferably with a nice soft mustache and excellent grooming standards ) to make my Friday night complete.

My goodness girl... every thread I go into now you are talking about this stuff... see what GFD started!!
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.

You rang?

Honey, as much as I love ya, she said HOT Cabana boy! And, not sure about your mustache growing capabilities either!:P

You must mistake me for some else. You must not remember the sexy goaty on my face.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Honey, as much as I love ya, she said HOT Cabana boy! And, not sure about your mustache growing capabilities either!

How do you get so much venom in that cute little frame? :D

I know, I even surprised myself! Got nothing but love for Pop - just feeling a bit under Cabana-boyed myself these days with Chuck on the road.:o

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Ah, but is it a charcoal or gas grill? It would be a terrible waste of steak if you say gas... :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

That's the size of the steak I put on the grill about 30 minutes ago. It's almost done. How's your Friday night going? B|

30 MINUTES!! Pull that sucka off the grill man, don't want a well-done one!.......but a nice juicy oh ya gotta luv it, RARE steak!!!! B|

That's the size of the steak I put on the grill about 30 minutes ago. It's almost done. How's your Friday night going? B|

Yummmmm, sounds great!

Survive the storms? It was hella crazy here today. All kinds of low black clouds and lightning.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

All I'm missin' is a hot naked cabana boy (preferably with a nice soft mustache and excellent grooming standards ) to make my Friday night complete.

My goodness girl... every thread I go into now you are talking about this stuff... see what GFD started!!

Girl, GFD started nuthin' with me. I've been this way for weeks now. One thousand one hundred ninety six weeks to be exact.

Wow, it's been that long since I lost my virginity? Fuck. I'm old! How the hell did that happen?

And, not sure about your mustache growing capabilities either!

Well... the mustache would be nice... but the excellent grooming standards... those are a requirement.

Hey, if I can go spend $20 on a "bikini area trimmer" then so can he. Dammit. :D