PhreeZone

Party at SGC in May!

I can't just let this thread die... especially since I'm one of the cool kids and "out-of-towners"...

Word is that Paulie and the Gravity Pirates will be at SGC for Memorial Day (and the Fourth of July). They'll be freefly organizing and I'm sure, giving the King's Pond a spanking.

So far, we have at least one raft dive (and more if the raft is recovered), Speedos/bikini dives, a hit, chug, and limbo and...??????

I'm not sure if our friends in the 13Grand band will be out, but the neighbor boy is having one heck of a 21st Bday bash, complete with band. If he's got 100 people, the band says they'll play for free. Since we're all about neighborly relations, we might have to help him out. I'll see if he can't get his friends to wear age-tags for Sunny;)

And add Bertusgeert to the list!

Word is that Paulie and the Gravity Pirates will be at SGC for Memorial Day

Awesome!! Paulie is such a nice guy and super duper FF coach.

but the neighbor boy is having one heck of a 21st Bday bash, complete with band. If he's got 100 people, the band says they'll play for free. Since we're all about neighborly relations, we might have to help him out. I'll see if he can't get his friends to wear age-tags for Sunny

Young, but legal...just the way i like 'em. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Word is that Paulie and the Gravity Pirates will be at SGC for Memorial Day (and the Fourth of July). They'll be freefly organizing and I'm sure, giving the King's Pond a spanking.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! B| That freakin rocks!! B| I'm bringing some more tecumseh peeps down for that weekend. the memorial day base boogie is that weekend so it's not like there's gonna be a whole lot going on in MI that weekend. :P

Bomber dude!!! B|B| I talk to John all the time, he never mentioned coming back to SGC, is this recent news or did he just assume I knew? B| *drools* COACHING......:)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

what do u need an image for? you know me!

But i still think of you as a young innocent skydiver learning as much as she can about everything this wonderful sport has to offer and. . .

OK i couldn't do it without laughing at myself.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I believe sooo..... Shut this will be my first weekend tenting it at xkeys. :PSo depending on that experience and if a certain someone wants to share a tent....I'm down!!!!!:)

We def need to stir up some trouble!:)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

***AlanaB
bertusgeert
Boxingrrl
Cajun
Craig
CountryScrub
Daizey
Downwind
Kramer
Kris
PeachSouthern
PhreeZone
SDGregory
Skydiverchick
Sunshine
Weegegirl
Wildblue if he recovers from the beach
Wrongway
Vallerina if she actually leaves the beach

count the nbft in!!
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

Clay, How can you NOT come?

For real man, I think we'd have some interesting discussions at the fire after a few beers man, I'd love it to get to talk to u man.

I think everyone needs to apply some pressure here!

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

You guys reminded me that I needed to check my new schedule. If this shindig has anything to do with 28, 29, and 30 May I seem to be off work those days so with a little coaxing, promises of naked chicks, and free beer I MIGHT show up. :DB|

Be there or I'll come hunt you down and feed you to your ex-wife.:D
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™