cvfd1399

What to buy wife for 6 mo. anniversary?

Flowers delivered to her work is definately a cool idea. Breakfast in bed is also cool if you can manage not to wake her. But most importantly if you manage to stay up past midnight or if you are the first to wake up give her a kiss and tell her Happy anniversary first thing in the morning.
Congrats!
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"

Nothing required for 6 months. When it's been 9 years, you don't want to be hearing "well, you used to do sweet things for me, like our 6 month anniversary."

My GF was miffed that I didn't care to go out to celebrate 6 months from when we met. It's just a day. OTOH, you should be doing a lot for her on a pretty much continuous basis.

I gave my wife a really good kiss for our six month's anniversary. She promptly declared me a dork for thinking that a six monthes aniversary was worth mentioning...

But...you give me kisses all the time! And that's all I'll ever demand of you on any "mensiversary." Anniversaries are a whole different ball game, though. ;) :ph34r:

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Try to get home early enough to cook her dinner AND have the kitchen cleaned up.

WHOAH!!!! BTFU!!!>:( Step away from the keyboard - do you realise the damage you can do to this guy - advice like that can ruiin his life.

If she has to plug it in, it's probably not a good present (and I don't give a damn how practical she is, appliances will not be appreciated).

OMFG!!! Where have you been living - California?

Don't buy from Victoria's Secret...unless you buy something cute and comfortable.
Acts of service are nearly always a good bet. Give her a 1/2 hour massage..that doesn't end in sex. Wash her hair. Have fun together.
You don't have to buy a present, be a present.

That's IT - I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!

Dispicable! Hand your Guy Card over to the front desk as you leave - You are suspended for 9 months.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hand your Guy Card over to the front desk as you leave - You are suspended for 9 months.

Can I plea bargain down to a 3 week suspension? In my defense, I have to drive past my ex-house on the way to the office and I was trying to save the boy some time, money, credit rating, and sanity down the road.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried