tunaplanet

Favorite Position

It is possible to dirt-dive a naked 20-point 2-way in a small tent. 'nuff said. ;)

Phree has video of the dirt dive. My hands were covering his eyes so that he wouldn't see anything he was not supposed to. You know he is young and impressionable and all.

I'm not going to say how I voted, but I fully expect 'missionary' to win this one. There's a reason why the classics are classic.~~April

??????

Missionary is a latecomer in sexual positions, but you are right, the classics will win ...doggie style.

Michael

Well... I had to pick other. :S Go figure. :)

Its a position called "Strap er Down and Do Naughty Things to Her" ... Its worked great in my experience, and nobody even got hurt.. Well there is that one time.. :S but we're not going to talk about that right now :| .... Ahem.. Anyway It kind of leaves the positions open a bit to your taste, or you can just flip flop your special somebody any-which-way you choose as a random back and forth kinda thing....hmmm..... :$:)B|:)

I like em all in a row! Nobody actually does one position throughout the entire holy act do they? You got to do a few and make it interesting. You know something like a 30-35 minute down on her (oral rocks) then maybe a quick couple of minutes in the missionary then start slammin' away with the buck for around 5 minutes then you have to let her play cowgirl for a while. That's a good one for me because she can knock herself out for 30 min. if she wants (feels good but doesn't drive me nuts, if you know what I mean). Then to finish up the job you have to nail that shit doggy for about 5 while spankin' that ass!;) in moderation of course depending on what she likes.

Polite sentence: Pardon me, would you mind if I splak your kitty?

I thought that during the course of one interlude that it was expected to engage in at LEAST four or more of the said positions scoring "points" for each one. At least until either partner screams "hold it right there", until brakeoff.

My ex always hated it when I waved off...

Too bad we routinely had mals. :D
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

I thought that during the course of one interlude that it was expected to engage in at LEAST four or more of the said positions scoring "points" for each one. At least until either partner screams "hold it right there", until brakeoff.

My ex always hated it when I waved off...

Too bad we routinely had mals. :D

That's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLAO!!!!!!:D:D:D Wave off huh...hmmmmm....:P

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Yip, any position is great, so long as she is getting her rocks off and showing a :o face.

"Spank me baby" - any time girl, just wait till we see each other again, then the spanking will continue ..... miss you :$

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.