josheezammit

what's your favorite movie? (don't say Gypsy moths)

Had to comment on your choice man, love em too. Phenomenon, I can relate. I'm a Reiki healer, a gift, yet so many people never recognise their gifts or go after their dreams. Black Hawk Down shows a brotherhood rarely seen in life. The DZ is the only other place I witness it. Looking out for each other. Not like real life! Like the Matrix, 'so many people are not ready to be unplugged'. Skydiving should be mandatory for everyone at least once, so they could have a chance to learn what we all know. B|

If I had to pick one, I'd pick Casablanca.

It's a GREAT movie the first time you watch it, but you can watch it 100 times and see something a bit different every time. A twist of a phrase brings on interesting meanings with repeated viewings as you understand more and more of what has gone on.

A lot of critics would pick Citizen Kane, but on my list, I give Casablanca the top honors.

Citizen Kane was a remarkable achievement and well worth watching.

I highly recommend viewing them on real movie screen if you ever have the opportunity.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

-Pulp fiction
-Blues Brothers (the original)
-The sleeping Dictionary
-Steel Magnolias
-The Breakfast Club
-Less Then Zero
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

If I had to pick one, I'd pick Casablanca.

It's a GREAT movie the first time you watch it, but you can watch it 100 times and see something a bit different every time. A twist of a phrase brings on interesting meanings with repeated viewings as you understand more and more of what has gone on.

A lot of critics would pick Citizen Kane, but on my list, I give Casablanca the top honors.

Citizen Kane was a remarkable achievement and well worth watching.

I highly recommend viewing them on real movie screen if you ever have the opportunity.

Since we've moved to to serious stuff:

Treasure of Sierra Madre
The Ladykillers (Alec Guinness version)

also

Star Wars (original)
Goldfinger

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Brazil. Terry Gilliam's best work.

Good call. I agree. "The Man Who Killed Don Quixote" is back in production! He bought the rights back and filming is underway again.

For me, I have to give highest honors to my entore top ten (in no particular order):

To Live
Hero
The Emporer and the Assasin
Farewell My Concubine
Raise the Red Lantern
Lolita
The Loss of Sexual Innocence
Lost Highway
Heavy
Ghost in the Shell

BTW, I've had "Hero" on DVD for over a year, suckas. My friend bought it in China (not a bootleg) and sent it over. If Quentin Tarantino touches one frame, I'm personally removing his big ass head. Just remember that Zhang Yimou, one of the greatest directors ever, is the creator of this film. Tarantino simply bought the rights and put his name on it.

Every film Zhang Yimou or Chen Kaige (they work together a lot) has ever made is absolutely amazing:

Zhang Yimou
Chen Kaige
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click