lovelife22

Vdschoor, Geno, GFD, "Byron Clan"

Can I get an AMEN FOR BOOBIES???!!!???!!

Amen for BOOBIES!!!!!

Oh and by the way.. the last time I was in Hollister, there was a 3 way Boobie flashing just for the heck of it. HAHAhaha!!!!
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I dunno if she's into martial arts. She can do some kickass gymnastics though! I saw her walk a handstand once!
:S

Yeah, watch your back people! you don't wanna get me mad!! Ha, just kidding. I do not remember the last time I got mad...Oh wait a minute, I forgot I am still on probation for hititng my ol school neighboorhood boyfriend in the balls on time for calling me a "beast"! >:( He still quivers when I come back to Minnesota for a visit...poor guy...
;)

I still haven't shown any "boobies" in freefall!!!! :)

In my opinion boobie flashing should be saved for flashing truckers on long drives and dropzones other than your home dropzones..

;)

Not that I've ever done that!!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Remember... I'm a trained professional! Two naked jumps as a PERFECT gentleman!

Ah, that is right! Well, my 300th is just around the corner!!! :P We better get a VERY clear definition of "perfect gentlemen" before I get a those that want to be on the jump...:)

Lalala. Oh look! A bunch of people I know posting on DZ.com. Howdy. I am an official Cunning Linguist and am certified to administer the test...I'm not sure who can handle it though...

As for naked jumps, my 500th, gender blind. Can I come on your girl one, Kari, as warm up?

Peace kids!
Aviva

Lalala. Oh look! A bunch of people I know posting on DZ.com. Howdy. I am an official Cunning Linguist and am certified to administer the test...I'm not sure who can handle it though...

Peace kids!
Aviva

2 weekends ago I got all the way through the damn thing and said ONE WORD WRONG on 10. ONE DAMN WORD!

grumble grumble grumble

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)