windcatcher

what to do at WFFC

I heard they weren't gonna be doing the golfcart rental thing this year b/c so many people wrecked them and shit last year. could be wrong though

good thing i bought a golf cart then...... for well less than what 10 days rental would of cost too!!!!.... besides letting skybytch cruise around on it i'm gona need a driver..... sunshine is disqualified as everyone knows she can't drive..... so i guess the position is open......

There is no way that the guy that rents those carts wouldn't be there.

First off, he charges an arm and a leg to rent the carts.

Second, if you do bring it back damaged, he writes a report, and bills your CC Company. Why do you think he has your CC on file there? Even if you never take the cart back, he still has a CC on file for the person who signed for the cart.

Big bucks are made in that deal.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

True, in 2001 at Quincy, the guys next to us wrecked 3. They rolled one, slammed into a guys van with the 2nd, and hammered the motor on the 3rd doing motocross jumps. After the 3rd one, he refused to rent to them.

They are the guys on the convention video spanking the port-o-let with a spud-gun.

Yes, I know those guys. Eric and his friend. Eric had to pay for all the damage on the golf carts.

So all, don't believe the rumors.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yes, I know those guys. Eric and his friend. Eric had to pay for all the damage on the golf carts.

So, why do you think I get one of his nice shiny golf carts every year? Because I don't trash is.
-----
~~~Michael

The 1st one he broke the handle on. The 2nd totaled the front end when it hit Dannys van. The 3rd one had just quit running.

He paid for the damage to all the carts and the van, but the guy still didn't want to rent a 4th cart to them.:D We were across the infield from the rental place, so I figured he spotted us popping wheelies on the closed taxi-way.

They met some local girl and she ended up staying for 3 or 4 days. Her b/f was worried that she had been "kidnapped" by the evil skydivers. I told the cops, "No, that is her that just went by on that golf cart. See her? The cart with 3 guys wearing gorilla masks. She is the one sitting on the guys lap laughing. Not kidnapped." :S

Do you climb? If so, bring your stuff, as Michael (WFFC) and I plan on doing a rappel from the cat walk in the big hangar.

Sweet ill bring my rope to tie my swiss seat.....

how high is it??
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

how high is it??

High enough to scare Michael when we were walking on it to check it out;)

Just GO!

I went last year and hung out with my now BF and met some of the Quantum Leap crew. When they all took off early I still had a few days left to go. I was feeling a little weird at first being there alone ... heck I didn't even have much with me but my gear and one of the QL guys set me up with their tent and sleeping bag ... they really hooked me up.

I ended up running into 3 old good friends who I hung out with in Cali all the time, and I made about 10 more friends there from all over the country. I had so much fun, I think Rantoul last year was the highlight of my year. Granted, my year pretty well sucked last year but Rantoul was the bomb!!!

Don't hold back, Go, you'll be glad you went!
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

hee heee, "I'll give you a ride" oops was that my outside voice?? lmao

Yea, that's what they all say. Then for some reason I scare them all away:S

Hell mar, Ill let you drive!!!

You are either dumb or brave!

Can I go? I heard that you need to have at least 50 jumps to go, or be invited by someone with 50 jumps. Is this true? I only have 3 jumps. And haven't jumped in a year. I guess me and my wife packing the tent, BBQ, and coolers in the car and coming out for weekend isn't a good idea? Do a tandem or two, watch some awesome flying, and plenty of partying! Sounds great! That is, if it's not invite only. [:/]
http://bodypilot.bounceme.net

OH! OH! I got an idea. Do you climb? If so, bring your stuff, as Michael (WFFC) and I plan on doing a rappel from the cat walk in the big hangar.

Schweet!B| I'll bring my climbing harness and gear.:ph34r:
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

If you pay your registration, and you are with a skydiver, I believe you can come to the party.

Or, you could contact Beth, post here under Snowwhite, and see if they need any volunteer work done.

Check it out!

I'll bring my climbing harness and gear

That catwalk is a lot higher then where I took you when you visited me. Do you have the balls to do this?;)