Dougiefresh

and they call US crazy

Another American, from Georgia, was gored in the scrotum, in the bullring, in what the government spokesman said was a "slight injury."

How the hell is getting gorged in the scrotum a SLIGHT INJURY! B|

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

why the fuck do you skydive?

same deal really - calculated risk that is acceptable to some is foolhardy to others.

according to that article the last death during or immediately after the runing of the bulls was in 1995 so it would seem that it has a lower death count than our sport. the percieved risk is probably higher than the actual risk - just like skydiving (unless you jump with me) ;)
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
George Bernard Shaw

About twenty years ago, myself and a fellow skydiver took our dates to a rodeo. The first event was the bucking bronc. The first five guys out of the chute were taken to the hospital. Jim and I looked at eacvh other and said those exact same words.

Thanks for the memory...

Another American, from Georgia, was gored in the scrotum, in the bullring, in what the government spokesman said was a "slight injury."

How the hell is getting gorged in the scrotum a SLIGHT INJURY! B|

Maybe he's an IRISH american.:D

( ok, I'm hiding now before I get gored from them)
My photos

My Videos

About twenty years ago, myself and a fellow skydiver took our dates to a rodeo. The first event was the bucking bronc. The first five guys out of the chute were taken to the hospital. Jim and I looked at eacvh other and said those exact same words.

Thanks for the memory...

I went to a rodeo in Perry, GA in March and witnessed a Bull Jumping the out of the Ring and trapsing around in the stands amidst crouds of people scattering (fortunately no one was baddly hurt.)

I have a video of it at home... its kinda big... I'll see if I can shrink it down and share it... when I get home from work this afternoon.

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I went to a rodeo in Perry, GA in March and witnessed a Bull Jumping the out of the Ring and trapsing around in the stands amidst crouds of people scattering (fortunately no one was baddly hurt.)

I have a video of it at home... its kinda big... I'll see if I can shrink it down and share it... when I get home from work this afternoon.

Scott

stationed at moody?
My photos

My Videos