wingnut

6 years and my first of this......

okay so i hit 6 years in the sport on the 9th of this month...... and this is the first time i've had to owe beer for an event like this..... got my first brand new rig!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes the canopies ar not knew but the container is and sized just for me.... wooohoooo it's a racer and mike at jumpshack did a great job on making it!!!!! if ya want a great rig, a racer will fit the bill!!!!!! only 5 weeks from order to it ariving on my door step and there is about a week and a hlf time in there for shipping and to rework something that turned out great!!!! so fast, none of that 12 week shit.........:P so here are the pictures.. it matches my new helmet that is yellow, my main is yellow with purple on the center cell and my birdman suit that is yellw with purple wings (it's in my avatar).... so not only do i have a new container but i match now too....... and thepictures lok like it is blue and yellow the blue is actually purple...... i just need to get a new jumpsuit now so that the yellows match, my jumpsuit is yellow but in a "gold" kind of yellow.....

Nice rig.

yes, yes it is........ the dealer i ordered it through is nice also....... think her name was lisa and she works at some gear store called the drop shop..... if you meet her you sould say "wassssssssssup" for me...

out of curiosity, what made you choose that manufacturer

made my first jump on a racer (actually only found that out about 2 years after i first jumped) my first rig ws a racer as was my second... love the cmfort.. and then when it was time to buy a brand new rig i saw loudimond's and freeflir29's rigs and they looked nice and were freefly friendly and so i decided to go ahead and get another racer......

not sure... maybe some nice german beer..... duno... but this weekend is the anual "fly the dc-3 to wendover, nv and gamble weekend" so it will probly be consumed at about 6k by a bunch of skydivers going to gamble out jump money away.... i bet in the 30 minute flight it will all be gone too.....

Congratulations!!!!!!!
How do you like the fit?!?! I still can't get over how comfy my Racer 2K3 is - and customer Support was amazing!

You, my friend, have choosen wisely...... :)
We'll have to get a Racer-Way at Rantoul this year :P
=========Shaun ==========

NOICE! I remember seeing it when it was just being finished. Wait until you feel what a difference the low profile makes to your Birdman flights. It's like not having a rig on at all.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

not sure... maybe some nice german beer.....

Yummmmm...I recommend Aventinus... goooooooood shit...B|...I'm thinkin' about bringing some to WFFC....not sure if I can find enough yet though...need to stock up before the trip...;):P...

~R+R:)...Hmmmmm...now I'm thirsty...:ph34r:...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Awww..Wingie! I'm hearing a tune in my head and it goes something like this....

"Bare necessities, the simple bare necessities, the simple bare necessities of life...oh yeah!"...can't ya just hear Ba-looh from the Jungle Book singing that?
B|:D