watchdog2

SEXUAL DESIRE: Women VS Men

I think men who have multiple partners are sluts, too. Is that fair? My friend Steve is the biggest slut I've ever met. :D

Kelly

Hell, i'll admit it, i'm a slut:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I disagree completely. I hate the double standard that says a man that has numerous sex partners is a Stud

No... Clay is a slut too. He claims he's a man-whore, but until we see copies of the receits he gives to customers, he's a slut.:D
Remster

I know this other gal who always criticizes me for always wanting or thinking about having sex...and about her I know that she has been with a lot of people that I know..it's like she's trying to cover up the fact that she sleeps around...SO I dunno, I am coming to the conclusion that men and women are nothing but sluts and life is nothing more than a fuckfest. As far as sex, I get it about 2 to 3 times a week....kinda average right?? SO the question is: WHO has the most sexual desire? Women or men??:P

That was a typo, right? You meant 2 or 3 times a day is average.:)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

About 75% of my girlfriends have had larger sex drives than their boyfriends/ex-boyfriends (the only reason I know is because they never stop complaining that they're not getting enough! )

Well, I also find that a lot of women like to give the impression that they have a large sex drive, but in reality, they are more talk than action. I think there are some of 'those' in every group of girls that says they want it all the time.

Clay: For me....sex is like crack. The more I get....the more I want..

From what I have read in books, (according to Lou Paget) the more often one has sex or masturbates, the more often they will desire it. I have found truth in that!

IMO though, women are more susceptible to losing the drive at times for emotional reasons. However, I think both men and women can have equal sex drives.