alanab

MY MOM MADE A TANDEM!!!

hey! I just wanted to share with everyone that my mom made her first tandem on sunday (yesterday)at the age of 53 at skydive ft. wayne. I'm such a happy daughter:) i couldnt be more proud of her than i am now:) love you mom!

hey! I just wanted to share with everyone that my mom made her first tandem on sunday (yesterday)at the age of 53 at skydive ft. wayne. I'm such a happy daughter:) i couldnt be more proud of her than i am now:) love you mom!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!B|B|B|

Now if only my mom would go get a tandem!!!! (I think I have almost convinced her....:ph34r:...)

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

CoolB| My Mom agreed to do an observer ride when (if) Mullins brings his King Air to Taft again this winter. Im thinkin that would be "ALMOST" as cool as a Tandem. She's 67 and refuses to go the Tandem route[:/]

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Awe congrats to her, that’s rad.

I asked my mum to do a tandem on my 21st birthday for me. She’s gone from saying no way outright to… hmmmm how much does this tandem thing cost? :D

So I’m figuring I’ve got about 5 months to work on her. She’s been reading BASE jumping books and watching skydiving videos and docos, she seems quite excited by it all now but she’s still a bit iffy about the whole thing. maybe one day though.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

SWEET!!
I got to jump out of a plane with my mother and her husband. I also go to do my second jump the same day my bro made his first(that was cool to be in the same plane) and as you know My cuz jumped and she just recently got her dad out of a plane....My fam is pretty cool!
My photos

My Videos

That's very cool that your mom did a tandem at 53. Now you've just gotta get her to go through AFF. I did my first jump (a tandem) for my 50th birthday. Didn't plan to get hooked, but here I am a year later and can't imagine not jumping every weekend.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller