ladyskydiver

WTF?!?!

Is that a hematite ball?

~R+R...What gauge is it? I used to sell body jewelry...plus, I am posted on the wall of a tattoo shop......I guess I'm just unique...

Yup. 14 ga in the nipples and 8ga uhh, down there.:D

Duuuuude, you've got balls...and obviously some neat accessories...:D:ph34r::D:ph34r:...I have a triple orbital in my ear and my tongue pierced...thinking about hood...but I think I too chicken...:o
...;)B|...

~R+R:)...Of course one of the days I'm not gonna be chicken anymore...>:(...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Psssst . . . Road Rash . . . the hood isn't that bad. Go for it! It's worth it! B|

Kelly

Ok, that's the second good thing I have heard...I think I am gonna go for it...B|...but I gotta wait until I got the cash...[:/]...

~R+R>:(...Honey, I have a surprise for you...wanna see?:ph34r:

Honey, I have a surprise for you...wanna see?

That's pretty much how mine went . . . :D Now I just need the courage to get my nipples done. ;)

Kelly

LoL...:D:D:D...I REALLYdon't have the courage to get my nipples done...'cause one of my rather hardcore friends said that it was the most painful piercing ever...:o...But I will bet that it varies from person to person...B|...

~R+R:)

I know . . . that's what I've heard, too. But then, some people I know said that about their tongue, and mine didn't hurt at all. I'm just going on chance that it might not be the most horrible experience of my life, or that even if it is, it might be worth it.

I'll probably do it sometime this week (depending on $) . . . if I do, I'll let you know. :D

Kelly

I know . . . that's what I've heard, too. But then, some people I know said that about their tongue, and mine didn't hurt at all. I'm just going on chance that it might not be the most horrible experience of my life, or that even if it is, it might be worth it.

I'll probably do it sometime this week (depending on $) . . . if I do, I'll let you know. :D

Kelly

Awesome!!!B| My tongue didn't hurt at all either...my ear on the other hand (I had 3 piercings in as many minutes) hurt like a MF...:S...Give me the heads up...LoL...:D:ph34r:...

~R+RB|

yeah, my point is that this is not much weirder than getting body piercings. (see above posts) the same people who say that getting pierced hurts like hell go ahead & do it anyway.:P so maybe this "Man called horse" thing will be the next fad.

hmm, I'm trying to imagine when this current pierced generation have kids of their own, what will that generation come up with??:o
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

don't have the courage to get my nipples done...'cause one of my rather hardcore friends said that it was the most painful piercing ever...:o

Those hurt me like hell.:o If i ever have to take them out, i WON"T have them redone.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

That's brings up a question:

How on earth do you get BOTH done? It seems to me that I would get my left done and say, THAT'S IT!!! NO MORE!!! Then I'd be all lopsided forever. :D

Kelly

Easy, they took my money for both FIRST!!:D:D:D The second one was difficult.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

...the next weird thing to hit todays youth is the use of very large piercing objects and hanging suspended from them...

this is not new at all. Suspension has been around for a loooong time in a wide variety of forms and cultures...... i really hate it when modern pop culture find some 'new obscure ritual' to abuse... [:/]

Does the movie "Hell Raiser" come to mind?

**shudder** Yes, it does. I made it through watching the first one. When the second one came out, I tried to watch it. Made it through the first 5 minutes and had to leave. YUK!!!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

...the next weird thing to hit todays youth is the use of very large piercing objects and hanging suspended from them...

this is not new at all. Suspension has been around for a loooong time in a wide variety of forms and cultures...... i really hate it when modern pop culture find some 'new obscure ritual' to abuse... [:/]

::cough, cough::...did you read the rest of my post...?

but there are some cultures who do this for religious reasons

I already knew that...but thanks for the repeat...:S

~R+R:)

"To feel loved, to belong, to have a place and to hear one's dignity and worth often affirmed". Much agree . I remember when I first started jumping, lets say 1 year into it. Did an 8 way and during the dirt dive someone said, "Why do I do this. After the post dive he said, "I know why". It took me a while to really grasp what he meant.

"To feel loved, to belong, to have a place and to hear one's dignity and worth often affirmed". Much agree . I remember when I first started jumping, lets say 1 year into it. Did an 8 way and during the dirt dive someone said, "Why do I do this. After the post dive he said, "I know why". It took me a while to really grasp what he meant.

:)
FYIW - Drunk or not..:P..it's cool to see you post this. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

for suspension in the opposite direction.... a buddy of mine hands a case of beer from his prince albert.... *shudder*

that's bottles, boys & girls... corona to be precise.

Ok...I soooo do not get it. Guys say they are so very sensitive down there if you accidentally brush it wrong. How in the heck do they get piercings and then hang stuff from it? :o