ladyskydiver

WTF?!?!

Oh, I guess you haven't heard...the next weird thing to hit todays youth is the use of very large piercing objects and hanging suspended from them...I think it's goofy...but there are some cultures who do this for religious reasons...but it is getting big with a small group of people...

~R+R:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Sounds like that Indian initiation ritual from that old movie "A Man Named Horse" where they strung up Richard Harris from hooks and let him dangle for a while. That's where the expression "hung like a horse" came from.

I think skydivers should stick to cream pies and beer showers for initiation rites, don't you?

With any luck the males involved in these interesting activities can be convinced that self castration is a good idea and then they won't breed.

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

With any luck the males involved in these interesting activities can be convinced that self castration is a good idea and then they won't breed.

Well, if the topic of conversation shifts to "personal interests", then their personality may make that unnecessary.

"Hi, I like to hang myself from hooks."
"Ummm...bye"
:D

But it was a female mentioned in the article so at least one thinks it is a good idea.

"Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes

i heard that some people actually have their nipples pierced. and then they walk around with the ring still in their nipple:P:o

Yep...I've heard and seen that as well. Although, I usually then get to curious and start asking questions and want to touch and all. :$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Yep...I've heard and seen that as well. Although, I usually then get to curious and start asking questions and want to touch and all.:$

How YOU doin?:D

:D:$:D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Nah I think the best thing I heard today was a Florida man is under arrest for battery and possession of an alligator. This all took place after him and his wife got in a fight and he decided to pick up their 3 ft alligator and beat her.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

i heard that some people actually have their nipples pierced. and then they walk around with the ring still in their nipple:P:o

Really?? Like this? :D:D

Is that a hematite ball?:D:ph34r:

~R+R:)...What gauge is it? I used to sell body jewelry...plus, I am posted on the wall of a tattoo shop...:o...I guess I'm just unique...;)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Is that a hematite ball?

~R+R...What gauge is it? I used to sell body jewelry...plus, I am posted on the wall of a tattoo shop......I guess I'm just unique...

Yup. 14 ga in the nipples and 8ga uhh, down there.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.