scottbre

A poll that matters...

The toilet, duh. Cause there's always someone that wants to give a shit, and they just need the right place for it.

Not to mention having a leader that doesn't mind getting shit on is a plus.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

What everyday household item would you vote for to run the country and why?

Take this poll seriously folks, the future of your country depends on it. :)

Thios belongs in SC

sooooo - I voted other and explain goes like this -

It should be an american made short stock semi auto - we can vote on the different kinds - but it should be able to be used in close prox and long range -

See you in Speakers Corner.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I would categorize most existing Politicians as "the Toilet" (ie.. Full of Shit). I think our current President is dangerously close to the microwave (ie.. The Nuker).
So that leaves the Electrical Outlet, Kitchen Sink and the Telephone. I guess I would have to go with the telephone as at least it is useful for communication.

This is also a dangerously Political thread for Bonfire.

I went with other. I vote for a three hole punch in office. This item can single handedly organize the country into an efficient self sufficient machine. It will eliminate those mountains of paper, punch out red tape and idiotic beuracracy. The three whole punch has no alterior motives except to line things up perfectly and organize. It has no religious orientation. It is single in purpose. While it may not be considered a household item, no household should be without one.

PUNCH FOR '04...

The Telephone - nope. All talk, no substance, and sometimes the messenger cannot be trusted. Sounds like Michael Moore.

The Kitchen Sink - Include everything. Supposedly used to clean up a mess, but is the dirtiest object in to house, after the toilet. Sounds like Kerry.

The Toilet - Full of shit. Sounds like Nader.

The Electrical Outlet - No. It cannot be trusted due to past "ties" with Enron, which contributed heavily to it. Kind of the GWB of them.

The Microwave - Interesting. Can be used to heat things up, but if allowed to go too long will leave smoldering wreckage. Can only be useful or tolerated for use of only seconds at a time. SOunds like Hillary.

Other (explain) - I'd vote for the plunger. It has a shitty job, but doesn't bitch about it, and nobody likes it. They complain when the job needs to be done, but are gratified with the results.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

My Pearl Panther - it would keep all the ladies happy!

I think you guys know what I am talking about

That the one that Purrs really loud?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm surprised noone mentionned the massaging showerhead...
It seems some people here have a successful use for this device and it would certainly bring some peace on earth. :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

It seems some people here have a successful use for this device and it would certainly bring some peace on earth. :)

The Pearl Panther is way better than a massaging showhead
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

The Pearl Panther is way better than a massaging showhead

pearl panther ???
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM