Brian425

What's your nickname and how did you get it?

My cousins teased me when I was a kid by calling me 'apricot' and making me cry. My auntie made it pretty & soft by changing to 'aprilcat' and she still calls me that to this day. If she called me 'April' I'd be scared I did something.

But I'm glad it wasn't 'Bycthopher' :ph34r::D:D~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Back in 94' when I was a snow bum and use to compete in snowboard competitions. A friend of mine was announcing a big air comp and introduced me as d2 or d_squared for short. I held my own in the competition and I guess that's why people still call me d_squared. 431 is the name of the road that you take to the resort. I am an official "431 sister."

B|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Knuckles

I got mine from the CCI's wife in Border i kept cracking my knuckles and it gratted on her so one night inhte bar she turned to me and said
'If u dont stop that knuckles ur walking home'
or words to that affect and it's stuck ever since so much so that she cant remember my proper name.

;)

Voodoo- changed to Voodew came about due to voodoo dolls getting things stuck into them.

I like to stick my thing into things.

This really is not how I got the nickname but it is what I tell people these days when asked--it is so much more entertaining

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

"Ritchie Rich"

...because shortly after I got my 'A' licence, I was having dinner in the pub with fellow DZ bums - and I dared to have a starter AND a main course! ;)

So I must be rich, then? :P

(and yes, my first name is Richard)
--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13

meatbomb
I am really tall and beefy, I fall fast, Brains started calling me meatbomb one weekend at the DZ and it sorta stuck.
:D

gotta represent

To be fair, you got the name cause i hurt my back staying up with you while the other coach(mark) was sitflying with us and could have easily docked. A guy your size shouldn't be able to arch like that.:D:D *mumbling* freakin' 140mph bellyflier. . . ;):P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Only one person actually gave me a nickname on the DZ and he still calls me it "Big Money". He (Hunter) took me for my second Tandem when NO ONE wanted to (I am 6'2" 230lbs) He said if I kept coming he was going to call me goliath but when I came back the next weekend and flew through AFF he changed it to Big Money:S

I have had many Nicks through my life.People I worked with at Ceasars Palace Still Call me DrJ when I stop in and Visit, People from my Bangin' and Slangin' days still call me Wood (you either know or you don't;))

Personally I don't care what you call me as long as you don't call me late for dinner:P

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Dougiefresh after Dougie Fresh and His Stay Fresh Crew. Apparently it was some pop act in the 80's. College friends were responsible for that one.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

The infamous Rabbit at Spaceland coined me "CornFed" short for "cornfed muthafucker" when he first met me a few years ago. Then again, I'm 6'1" and weigh 250lbs of solid muscle and beer fat (i.e. I'm not a "bodybuilder" i look like a "cornfed muthafucker" just ...big).:P

For the longest time I was called "Tackleberry"...if you knew me, you'd probably understand. Before that I was called "Colonel" for a number of years. Once again, if you knew me, you'd probabyl understand.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I was "not dead Dave" a few years back. Radio station sent a guy out for a tandem and then turned it into a "war of the worlds" type gag in which the student and instructor died. Somehow that made it over to the west side of the mountains (Seattle side) and people were calling and emailing like crazy wondering what had happened, expressing condolences etc. In fact I think I was briefly on the fatalities page...and I don't think I even made that jump! In any case, that one faded away and I haven't gotten a replacement.

One of our local jumper's last name is Love. His nickname is "man-boy". :-)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

due to the chin to shoulder length red hair, scraggly beard and mustache,
from the time i walked on the dropzone i got "hippy", "jesus", "hey, you look like an apostle!", but hippy and hippybill have been what stuck.
----------
gravity rat formula 109
Team Gonzo and Team Jamaican Me Crazy
no bullshit, let's just fly, be safe, and have fun.

Acme...from Looney Toons. I used ta fall like Wile E. Coyote holding an anvil...:P:) -I've since learned how to flatten out a bit...but I'm still a rolly-polly red head, which leads to the nick name I hate the most...'Big Red' that someone at my home DZ was calling me...:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.