Vallerina

Vibes needed

Damn, Val...you trolling for vibes? I guess that is the way to do it. If you can't get any, I'd be willing to bet one of two things:

a. You aren't trying
b. Standards need to be re-adjusted.

Which is it?

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!

Oh! life is great! It's just the sexual healing that I've been missing. Those are the vibes I need (maybe I was too subtle in my first post!)

Why does it always seem that on the one side, you have women posting about lack of "sexual healing," and on the other side, you have men posting the same thing (If I were inclined to, I'd be posting about the same need) but the twain never seem to meet.

It's sort of similar to when I read about a girl who's been dumped on by some asshole boyfriend, and I sit here thinking, "Um, I'd never be like that to a girl," but all the girls seem to be dating guys like that. Makes ya feel unappreciated and underutilized. And yeah, sexually frustrated.

Of course, when a girl posts about sexual frustration, guys who might otherwise be great boyfriends to the girl can't simply respond by saying, "Hey, try me out -- I'll have sex with you!"

There's really no good way to "advertise" your good-boyfriendness, even to a woman in need. The fact that you come around offering yourself is usually what gets you suspected of being a freak, weirdo, or stalker or something.

I think girls just should start keeping their eyes open for guys who seem honest, humble, friendly, considerate, and happy-go-lucky. But instead they fixate on which guys seem macho, drive the nicest cars, fly the nicest rigs... and fuck the most other girls, it seems. (That old syndrome where guys who get lots of chicks ... get lots of chicks.)

Anyway, <<>> to you from me.

Me, I'm still frustrated.

Blue skies,
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Of course, when a girl posts about sexual frustration, guys who might otherwise be great boyfriends to the girl can't simply respond by saying, "Hey, try me out -- I'll have sex with you!"

Yes, I've decided to consider everyone until they say something stupid like that. This thread has been my weed out process! :D:P

There's really no good way to "advertise" your good-boyfriendness, even to a woman in need.

No, if you are trying to advertise that you are a good boyfriend, you probably aren't.

But instead they fixate on which guys seem macho, drive the nicest cars, fly the nicest rigs... and fuck the most other girls, it seems

My last boyfriend definitely doesn't fit your stereotype (I mean...he jumps a Wings after all! :P) But, no, I don't go for "assholes." He isn't one, so your theory doesn't work for me.

See, this thread wasn't about finding me a new boyfriend. This thread was about getting the best vibes! ;)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Yes, I've decided to consider everyone until they say something stupid like that. This thread has been my weed out process! :D:P

Whew! That should mean I'm still in the running!
:D :P

-
-Jeffrey

My last boyfriend definitely doesn't fit your stereotype (I mean...he jumps a Wings after all! :P) But, no, I don't go for "assholes." He isn't one, so your theory doesn't work for me.

See, this thread wasn't about finding me a new boyfriend. This thread was about getting the best vibes! ;)

So I'm confused. What's the reason for the lack of sexual attention? You and the last boyfriend are over? Good terms, bad terms, what? Or are you one of those girls with a boyfriend who's just away for a week or two and who cry about missing the constant sex for a short time? :P I see that constantly, all over the place. Makes me want to retch, in light of how long it's been for me.

So what's the back-story?

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

WFFC, 4 days... plenty of vibes to be there.

No no...Aimee's promised me the best vibes ever, so I'm holding her to her word...and to our special cross country jump! Ooh! Should I post this under Events and Gatherings? :D Our "Vibe" cross country jump will most definitely be an event!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning