Vallerina

Vibes needed

Hey guys. I normally don't ask for vibes, and I don't normally post in vibe threads, but I need them bad right now.

See, I don't know what to do, and I'm just getting so frustrated. Things are generally okay, but I hate my job, so that just makes things worse.

I'm in an awful situation. It's been too long since I've gotten "special" healing, and I could really use some vibes...like...RIGHT NOW! Please send them my way.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I can bring them this weekend...do you need batteries too??

That would be great! Can I look at the assortment of vibes first?

**you had to know that would come form me!!!

I would expect nothing less!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Geesh, asking for vibes just cause you need to get laid? Bad Val!!

I mean asking for vibes when your cousin's, friend's, boss's daughter has an ingrown toenail and you know she'll never skydive or even read dzcom, well thats the proper time to ask for vibes!! :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hey Val. It was nice to meet you at Summerfest. I was on the plane behind you yesterday. Gosh, if I had only known;) I told Nanette that was the load all guys dream about (Nanette, Val, Sunny, Missy, Amy, etc.....) She got a good laugh:)

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

Hey Val. It was nice to meet you at Summerfest. I was on the plane behind you yesterday. Gosh, if I had only known I told Nanette that was the load all guys dream about (Nanette, Val, Sunny, Missy, Amy, etc.....) She got a good laugh

I thought you knew val or i would've introduced you yesterday on the plane. I was gonna give you a big ole kiss right before i exited but didn't wanna mess up your concentration on AFP. Once you're licensed though, watch out!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I know full and well how to hook a sistah up!!!!!

You should see me, everytime someone asks for vibes...I'm all over the thread....this time I FINALLY get to bring 'em!!!!

The bin will be brought...all items are now........20% off!!! (ok so I negotiate but it's a good stater point!!)

Gotta make way for the new stuff to come this fall!!!

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

Right on. That was funny as hell when you said " I'll give you a kiss pass like you've never had, but then again you've never had one" That was great. I'm looking forward to that fine day:)

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

I can send you vibes for $49.95 + shipping. It's even in the shape of a monkey B|

This one just in.. The Turbo Vibes :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Ok...sorry Val, mine are not quite that complex (read no toosh ticklers!!) But.........(ha ha)........we have beavers, rabbits, kings, ultra tech 4000's and 5000's...did I mention rabbits??!!!! ha ha

Ok, I will slowly back out of this thread!!!

Ok...sorry Val, mine are not quite that complex (read no toosh ticklers!!) But.........(ha ha)........we have beavers, rabbits, kings, ultra tech 4000's and 5000's...did I mention rabbits??!!!! ha ha

Ok, I will slowly back out of this thread!!!

HAHAH This is funny!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

((HUGS)) of comfort to you. Life can deal you some crazy cards..but it all happens for a reason. It may not make sense right now, but one day soon, it'll be clear. Hang in there and know that you have a lot of love and support right here..:)

** how can I resist!!!!

Ok, we talking remote panties? Probably $60ish for a good pair

a remote bullet--maybe in the $30 range,

but for an effective under canopy approach, which I have been meaning to try out this year...Your run of the mill $10.00 silver bullet is very effective. long cord, easily reached...you won't cry if you lose or break it...well, maybe if it breaks at your "hard deck" :o

Hmmmm girlie way cross country anyone??!!!!!

Your run of the mill $10.00 silver bullet is very effective.

I already got a couple of those!
reply]

Of course you do....:S What girl can get by without!!!!!! ;)

OK...cross country, sunset, girls and bullets required!!!