justchrisdsp

question for thought

if you could make a jump with anybody in history who would it be, they can be living, dead, or not even a skydiver, it could be ghengis kahn for all i care, and dont forget to tell why. you will all be graded on this so dont slack off.

The only bad skydive is your last!
chris

The only bad skydive is your last!
chris "sonic wookie" harwell
Piedra-belluda-roja Rodriguez

My wife, she doesn't jump, but to experience the rush I get out of jumping with her "in the air" would be the greatest joy for me
------------------------------------------------------
"From the mightiest pharaoh to the lowliest peasant,
who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" C. Montgomery Burns

Albert Einstein - I'd see what he thought about gravity after the jump! It's all relative afterall.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, and loudly proclaiming, Wow…what a ride!

I would have to say my Grandpa, because he is always so interested in my jumping. He really seams to love watching me and hearing about all my jumps. I would love to see him enjoy freefall.

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

I would have to say my Grandpa, because he is always so interested in my jumping. He really seams to love watching me and hearing about all my jumps. I would love to see him enjoy freefall.

Kinda funny how some parents dont want to hear about skydiving but the grandparents are almost always interested...mines the same way, talk to him a couple times a year and the first words out of his mouth every time are "so, how many jumps you got now?"[sly:)