ladyskydiver

Lingerie or ???

i love all three - it all depends on the mood and the place... i love lingerie because it makes me feel like a total girl.. but it has to be the good stuff -- like I like aubade. I think VS just falls apart after a few wears. And i think there is nothing better than wearing some beautiful lingerie that you or your man buys you...

but who doesn't love to be naked and fancy free??

You're gonna be naked eventually. Cut to the chase! Naked good!

Speaking of naked, I went skinny dipping last night w/ ~10 people. Co-ed fun in downtown Madison! :) B|
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

:D I forgot to put up a poll option for Clay. I did forget the prefer animal so therefore none apply option. :D

Lingerie Victoria's Secret stuff (including just bra and panties), Frederick's of Hollywood, etc.

Does it include stuff from Fredricks too?
I mean - is leather a form of lingerie?
What about Ball gags?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:D I forgot to put up a poll option for Clay. I did forget the prefer animal so therefore none apply option. :D

Lingerie Victoria's Secret stuff (including just bra and panties), Frederick's of Hollywood, etc.

Does it include stuff from Fredricks too?
I mean - is leather a form of lingerie?
What about Ball gags?

Yes, it includes stuff from Fredericks. I don't include leather as lingerie - but I've been told by some that my chaps and leather vest would be considered to be lingerie. :D

Ball gags? Ummm....nope....never!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Personally I like Old School Burlesque style lingerie....Corsets, garters, Bussels, Seamed cuba-heeled stockings, big ostrich feather fans, long gloves, much sexier and leaves more to the imagination and sssssssssssssoooooooo sexy when you strip out of it............you know like Betty Page and Lilli St. Cyr style.
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

where is the option for all three? Variety you know!:D

Well, duh! :P All 3 do apply at all opportunities. However, a "preference" is what I'm trying to get info on. :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

They get a bit constricting

Stop whinning and dress up the way we tell you to. :P;)

Bite me, Remi! :P;)

Trust me...I've had absolutely no complaints with my choices. :)

Bite me, Remi!

Stop teasing married men. Homewrecker.

:D;)

:D See...you're safe 'cause it's well known how much you love your wife. So, it's safe and fun to "play" with you. :D;):P

Personally I like Old School Burlesque style lingerie....Corsets, garters, Bussels, Seamed cuba-heeled stockings, big ostrich feather fans, long gloves, much sexier and leaves more to the imagination and sssssssssssssoooooooo sexy when you strip out of it............you know like Betty Page and Lilli St. Cyr style.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!! That is EXACTLY the look that I LOVE the most...EXACTLY!!! Burlesque clothing and stripping is an art. I find dressing that way very sensual, classy, beautiful, sexy...like stepping out of a page from a different era. (I have studied period costumes for years...it used to be my job.) :)
Also, this may be strange, but a part of me likes that feeling of being constricted in the corset...:o

So, it's safe and fun to "play" with you.

Regardless of what you may have heard, I have a low injury rate. My new home doesn't have the bi-fold doors on the closets too, so that helps. :)

A little guidance would help though. If I knew the general "look" you were going for, I would gladly offer suggestions. Perhaps some pics from past experiences? :)

I'm like the Mike Tyson of fashion. ;)

Regardless of what you may have heard, I have a low injury rate. My new home doesn't have the bi-fold doors on the closets too, so that helps. :)

A little guidance would help though. If I knew the general "look" you were going for, I would gladly offer suggestions. Perhaps some pics from past experiences? :)

I'm like the Mike Tyson of fashion. ;)

bwahahahahaha

You guys are just starting to be to much of a bunch of teases.... >:(

No one likes teases...>:(

Now, if you would to post some pics, that wouldnt be teasing anymore.... :D

See now ya done it - another one from our team got traded.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You guys are just starting to be to much of a bunch of teases.... >:(

No one likes teases...>:(

Now, if you would to post some pics, that wouldnt be teasing anymore.... :D

Ok Remi, HERE you goB| and yes it is sfw.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

cora, dear.. you didn't have to be so circumspect about this... just ask me directly silly !!B|

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time