PhillyKev

Monday Funny

A man and a woman meet at a bar and are very attracted to each other. They both have a few drinks and decide to leave together. When they walk outside they're immediately all over each other and can't wait to get somewhere more private. So they go out behind the bar and behind some bushes there are railroad tracks where they start going at it. They're having a good old time when next thing you know, a train is approaching. The engineer sees them on the tracks and starts blowing his horn. They keep going at it. The engineer lets out a long, loud blast but they don't show any signs of getting out of the way. He slams on the brakes, throws it in reverse and comes to a stop inches away from the couple who has just finished and slowly gets up to get dressed.

The engineer jumps out of the train and starts yelling, "What the hell? I almost killed you, didn't you hear me coming?"

The guy replies, "Look, pal, you were coming, she was coming, I was coming. You were the one with the brakes!"

haha, wait I get it...

it's funny cause the guy's an idiot. :D

Don't call Phillykev an Idiot! He's no idiot. He is just miseducated.:P:o:):):)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Around 200 ft, I'd have been faking it. "Yeah baby, that was great. You're the best. I'll call... really."

:o:D:D:D
Bill, you win for the funniest fucking quote ever!!!:D:D

[comic book guy voice]

Best... Quote... Ever...

[/voice]
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Two British gentlemen meet by chance on Fleet Street.

They hit it off and decide to have lunch together.

The more they chat, the more the find that they have common interests, so they stay for hours.

Finally they leave the restaurant, and one asks the other: "By the way, are you gay?"

"No," says the second man. "I'm not."

And the first says...

"...A pity, isn't it?"

:D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I don't get it.:|

"The more they chat, the more the find that they have common interests, so they stay for hours. "

But neither is gay. Get it?

Nope.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

haha, wait I get it...

it's funny cause the guy's an idiot. :D

No no, Shampoo!!! >:( It's VERY funny! >:(

The punchline is awesome:

The guy replies, "Look, pal, you were coming, she was coming, I was coming. You were the one with the brakes!"

Tee-hee, tee-hee....:ph34r:

How could you not find that hilarious?? "You were the one with the brakes..." ah-haaa.... :P:ph34r:

Just a side note, obviously he and she did not ever have children. If you have children, you DO have brakes that must be applied immediately when the sleepy toddler comes crawling up into bed with you...:( Puts a halt to things right-quick. :P[:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I thought the funny part was that they were British, so they were so in love with themselves that when they met each other (very similar) they fell in love, but they're not gay so they're SOL.

Or it could just be that they're British :P
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I thought the funny part was that they were British, so they were so in love with themselves

Eh?!!!

Or it could just be that they're British

I say again... Eh?!!!
I get both the jokes, but I just don't get the reply... What you saying about us Brits? Are you starting something?!!! :o:P

Steph
-x-

A doctor walked into a bank. Preparing to endorse a check, he pulled a rectal thermometer out of his shirt pocket and tried to 'write' with it.

Realizing his mistake, he looked at the thermometer with annoyance and said, "Well that's great, just great... some asshole's got my pen."