skybytch

Who didn't show up at WFFC?

But Macca was scaring me so I didn't dare hang out there. I didn't want any broken bones, stitches, bruises.

Thats clearly a personal attack... :P
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I think I did get pulled around by pretty much every type of motorized vehicle there was there!

I was bored, weather stunk and you can only eat & sleep so many of the hours of a day away.

At least I finally got a few jumps in on Saturday before I left the next morning. Now Saturday night was a tough one!

It was pretty funny each time I saw you getting towed by someone new or riding on a golf cart with the blades still on. I know there were a few comments on how we didn't mind you out there in those boke shorts :)

I think I did get pulled around by pretty much every type of motorized vehicle there was there!

Yeah baby!!! You and Katie even grabbed on to the golf cart that Cocheese and I were on...lol. We also pulled several guys along on their skate boards (Joao Timbor among them!)

Btw, I LOVE this pic that I took of you & Katiebear before my camera died! :)

was that you getting pulled behind a bike with katie?? if it was i was the dude that folowed you guys through the food tent on the golf cart with about 4 other people on it....

I was on the front seat of the cart with Wingi...LOL...THAT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!:D:D:D

~R+R:)....I wanna do it again!!!!!!:ph34r:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Light load

yup.. when we tried 5 (maybe it was 6) later on we sort of had an "incedent" and jake got ran over.....lol...

Hmmmm, I remember having 8 on my cart a few times......

fun stuff!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Thanks, Rosa!

Look at the damn sky in that picture. I was so sick of seeing that every day!

Of course, when I woke up Sunday morning and was getting ready to head to the airport ... oh wait, I forgot I didn't go to bed that night... anyways)... when I was getting ready to leave I noticed that it was about the nicest day of the convention now that everyone was gone. Warm, blue skies but very few people left.

I was there - mostly hanging out at tent three. Did my 100th jump too!
Here's a pic of me, after getting tossed into the swoop pond for my 100th on Saturday night (after the marshmallow fight). I'm the one in the black sweat shirt, looking like a drowned rat!

How lucky were we?

Ummmm...Norman Kent taking kick ass pictures too?

Yea that too. But I haven't seen them yet[:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

A photo of "Hot Joe" and MY hubby I found while making our WFFC 04 Page... thought you might appreciate it...

Thanks so much!! Dana has a great video of me talking about Hot Joe. I think i scared poor Joe. Hehe. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!