CornishChris

Game - NSFW due to blood & guts

safe combo is 3489, gotta go into the attic and read the writing on the wall. dont know how to get into the attic? look harder:P

even though i got into the attic and got the combo, im still trying to piece together everything. after reading the journal in the one room, then reading the exmortis book im trying to figure it out. im really lost though and this is taking too long. if anyone finds out more lemme know.

any idea what the weird letters written anywhere mean? if you look at the volume of books in the library on the left it makes it seem as if they are different forms of A through H, but i dont see a correlation to the plot... HELP SOMEONE!!!

Wahoo
Got it outB|B|B|

look for the painting on the hall with the pentagram

Also after to click Gwen go back to the door which is held closed:)the rest you can figure for ya selves;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

upstairs, the door with no handle - the first time I went there it said 'the door is now ajar' now it just says 'the door has no handle' -- I'm not sure what I did to 'ajar' it the first time...
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I'm not sure what I did to 'ajar' it the first time...

Read the book in the library...do you remember how to get there??

Yeah, I read the book again and the door was ajar again. I'm still confused...
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Safe combo is in the Atic. I'm stick now. Visited everywhere and met the ghost of the little girl, can't get into the cellar. WTF....

same here....hmmmm
i refuse to give up though

Wait until you get the axe in the cellar OOOPS!!!, did I say that too loud?

Game was to dark, and to much reading for to keep my attention. Hopefully someone solves it. Website is still showing no one has solved the puzzle.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."