WFFC

How many Parachutist's magazines...

show up at your door?

Please answer appropriately...Doing the math, USPA spends approximately $1.34 per copy of Parachutist and like everyone else, have felt the cost of doing business go up. Having talked to a couple BOD/Regional directors, some at USPA are under the impression that the multiple copies that go to an address might possibly get 'left' somewhere for someone else to read and possibly get interested in the sport. Good idea, but not sure that's the case. In my house, there are two subscriptions, one goes straight to the trash, the other makes it to the coffee table till it's been gone through, then it joins its mate at the dump.

Thought/opinions?
-----
~~~Michael

I have every copy since I started jumping. I look through them just for giggles sometimes. I'll share them with others but insist on having it back before I leave. I would have shared a copy of the one that had the Dublin Boogie writeup in it but I gave one copy (the one they send with my check) to the airport here and of course kept mine. The Chamber of Commerce and the St Patricks Festival Committee had to look at mine and return it.:P

Yeah, I'd probably take copies to the Dr's or dentist since I seem to be in one or the other with my girls lots, but I'm not paying extra for it.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I always try to give my 1 and only copy to a person that shows genuine interest for a jump, once I'm done reading through. (unless my name appears in it & that's a keeper);)