freeflir29

Update on WFFC vid.....

cool shots and music and stuff, but i couldn't see much b/c it was so compressed. couldn't read any of the words.

any chance of a higher resolution version? (sorry for being so picky)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

WoW!!! Great video. Not only that, but I got my pre-second video published by someone else, besides me, for the pre-second time!! :D:D:ph34r::ph34r: Thanks for the fun times Clay! Until next time....

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Yes, yes you are famous:ph34r:

Now aren't I a good little stalker to find those:ph34r:

Those are......... umm........., interesting??

I've got some other "interesting" ones of him that aren't from the WFFC................. but he's doing the YMCA!!!

should I be a trouble maker and post em?

Yes, yes.......post them. What are you waiting for? I'm sure he's out skydiving and won't see them till later tonight, or the end of the weekend.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Well it seems that Linny isn't brave enough to post the picture she talks of. But not to worry, she sent it to me in a PM:)
Thanks Linny, I think I'll save that one, and come Monday morning, start a new thread with all kinds of JP pictures;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I don't know if someone already said it but that was a good attempt of a good video IMO.

I'll give you this......the "Lo-Res" version is horrible. Even watching it full screen was bad. :D You owe it to yourself to download the hig res version. I was rather impressed with some of the video I got. If you don't like that one...well....FUCK YOU. :P Only kidding of course.......I didn't go there to make a "WFFC" video. Just what I happened to capture while I was there. Thought I would share. ;)

Clay-
Thanks again for doing this. If anyone else has video they've compiled from the WFFC this year, please pass it along. The only rule on the video that I have to enforce are:
no nudity.

Since there are many beyond our group that see this, we have to portray ourselves as a family event. Not the disfunctional family that we are... ;)
-----
~~~Michael

Clay-
Thanks again for doing this. If anyone else has video they've compiled from the WFFC this year, please pass it along. The only rule on the video that I have to enforce are:
no nudity.

Since there are many beyond our group that see this, we have to portray ourselves as a family event. Not the disfunctional family that we are... ;)

Dude! I've got a DVD of Peanut and Lucky's wedding, including the "almost lost" wedding jump!

I've also got my new lappy w/DVD burner, so as soon as I figure out how to extract to a high Q avi and/or burn a copy, I'll send it your way!

It's suprisingly good!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Yeah, yeah...broken camera....*yawn*)

See...as Sunshine, Alanab, and now you have discovered. It's just plain NOT a good idea to jump with me for the first time ANYWHERE! That's usually when I discover camera problems. :D Damn sure wish I had that footage though. You are SMOKIN for the number of jumps you have! B|