RevJim

Bwahahahaha! DD's gone wrong!

Know what Sunny? He has a poor memory,,I have those numbers, too....well, maybe you and I just don't COUNT as girls...

He only thinks of me as his packer that makes house calls. Yep, michael is LAZY!! He did a demo, brought his canopy home and i went to his house to pack for him.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Know what Sunny? He has a poor memory,,I have those numbers, too....well, maybe you and I just don't COUNT as girls...

He only thinks of me as his packer that makes house calls. Yep, michael is LAZY!! He did a demo, brought his canopy home and i went to his house to pack for him.

Now THAT is a good friend! hmm, seems he's done some computer stuff for me,,, guess that qualifies him as a good friend, too.
I think that we are coming up to SDC. Maybe next Sun? Depends on how late the birthday goes..
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Holy crap! Thats why we were running in the fields?!

ha! All I remember was being outside in the middle of the sod field with Kelly when we turned around and went back in. My shoes were covered in grass/mud the next morning (ya, the morning that the room was still spinning)! :D

Glad I made ya laugh! hehehe

Jen
Arianna Frances

I was one of those people you called. I was in an area where I wasn't get service, but once I got the message, I called back. Do you remember talking to me?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

ok... who did we call? I don't even remember talking to anyone after talking to slappie about 9:20 PM :D According to my phone record I called a TON of people! HOpe you were amused :D

worst danm hangover I've ever had :S:D

Jen

I was on the list of "the called."

If I remember - it was Mailin, Kelly. and Darius - don't - well it's just not as clear as it should be.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ok, so I was sober (sort of) when I first tried to call you...

We tried you again?

Woah... see what a whole bottle of cointreau and 1/2 bottle of tequilla (aka to-kill-ya) will do to ya! Took me all day Saturday to survive my hangover... :S

Jen
Arianna Frances

Ok, so I was sober (sort of) when I first tried to call you...

We tried you again?

Woah... see what a whole bottle of cointreau and 1/2 bottle of tequilla (aka to-kill-ya) will do to ya! Took me all day Saturday to survive my hangover... :S

Jen

I believe while we talked - you went through glass 6, 7 & 8 - funny though - it was only a 10 minute call.:o:D:D:D

Margaritas are good, MMmmmmmKayyyyy
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

LOL - ok, so we were still at my house when I talked to you :D

Now, you've talked to me before (when I'm sober) so at least apologizing to you for my behavior means something cause you've heard me otherwise! LOL

Hope it was entertaining - Kelly and Darius said it was :D

Jen
Arianna Frances

You are too funny. Having to call me this morning to remind you of our phone conversation.

Heck, I called Turtle Friday night while I was standing in front of the Perris Tunnel and let him hear the sweet sound of that.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Heck, I called Turtle Friday night while I was standing in front of the Perris Tunnel and let him hear the sweet sound of that.

Hey! You're mean >:(

Can we do that when we get to FL? Pretty please, pretty please??! I wanna be mean too :D:ph34r:

Jen
Arianna Frances

Hell yea we'll call him every time we're getting ready to get into the tunnel.

I did notice that he didn't call me back.

I'm such a tunnel whore, had to fly once I heard the sound of that tunnel.