RoadRash

It's official: I have anger management issues...

So I was starved and knew someone that worked at the McDonald's close by, so I thought I would pick something up on the way home from running errands...

Granted, I was in a bad mood to start with...maybe I should have avoided noon lunch rush and gone home...but my hunger won that war...so I proceeded to get in line...

I ordered some food...or what passes as food and drove to the first window as instructed...

Then I was rudely informed of how much I owed and I handed him my five...which he ripped out of my hand...

Then he was about to stick my change in the donation box for the Ronald McDonald House when he looked at me like, "What are you still doing here!" and then he rudely asked...Do you want to donate your change to Ronald McDonald House...

Well, after his rude demeanor and lack of any kind of manners I smiled, held out my hand and proceeded to say...:

"I would rather shove it up my asshole while you watched."

Then I drove up to the second window and left with my greasy food...

~R+R:)...Maybe if I had asked him to pull down his pants I would have seen a widdle pee-naws...:ph34r:...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Nah, for quality service like that you should have sweet-talked him into coming outside and volunteering his head as a wheel-chock.:):ph34r:

*heh heh heh she said, "pee-naws"!*B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

OMG! I had almost the same experience when I went to the jack in the box a few blocks away! :S

I went in and asked if I may please have a little taco, if it wouldn't be too much trouble... And the real "JACK" ... that being JACK ASS! asked me if I would like a soda with that, and I told him very calmly .. "IF I WANTED A F*CKEN SODA I WOULD HAVE ORDERED A F*CKEN SODA!! SO GET OFF MY FREAKIN' CASE AND BRING ME MY DAMN TACO, BEFORE I ORDER THAT DRINK AND THROW IT IN YOUR FACE! .. YOU JACK-IN-YOUR-BOX TWERP!!"
... and then I donated to the Big brothers without little sisters fund, and went home. :)
:D:D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

That is soooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!:D:D:D

Lany, it looks like we can attend anger management sessions together...and piss off all kinds of fast food joints...!!!!!!!!B|:P

~R+R:)...Well, I was tempted to park my car and pull down my pants, but a cop was 10 feet away...decided against it...;)...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

That is soooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!:D:D:D

Lany, it looks like we can attend anger management sessions together...and piss off all kinds of fast food joints...!!!!!!!!B|:P

~R+R:)...Well, I was tempted to park my car and pull down my pants, but a cop was 10 feet away...decided against it...;)...

I bet you was itchin to - too - weren't you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Careful what you say because I guarantee you that if you Googled that there would be several web sites for it and a following of people willing to watch:D:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Instead say, "Just a second, I'll ask..." and turn to someone else and say, "They're giving out free sodas, want one?" Meanwhile, the person applying suggestive-sell technique hears this and is saying "No, no, it's not free... sir, it's not free"

"But you asked if I wanted one, I didn't ask for it. It's not free?"

"Oh, by the way, could I get this to go?"
:)

Careful what you say because I guarantee you that if you Googled that there would be several web sites for it and a following of people willing to watch:D:P

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o You're right...I should have said...:

"I'll have someone else shove my change up your asshole, while I watch with a video camera."

...:D:D:D...

That works...:ph34r:...

~R+R:)...

I have a mcdonalds experience. Norfolk VA Naval base; the mcdonald's nearest the submarine piers. Every sailor in the Atlantic fleet knows this restaurant.>:(

Me: [after a long wait at the speaker I honk the horn] Lets go!!
She: [nastily] "don't honk the horn, sir!"
Me: "About freakin' time! I'll take......"
At the window:
She: [a "ghetto rich" woman]"What did you say to me back there?"
Me: "I said 'About freaking time!', you guys always have crappy service here!"
She takes the money and leaves my order on the window sill so I had to reach for it.
Me: [taking in her Tommy hilfinger gangsta apparel] "Stay on welfare!!!"
She: "F***k You!"

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Nah, for quality service like that you should have sweet-talked him into coming outside and volunteering his head as a wheel-chock.:):ph34r:

*heh heh heh she said, "pee-naws"!*B|

There was a woman here in Houston serving a sentence in prison for just that. She got the manager to come outside and proceeded to try and run him over. Was a McDonalds too!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

OMG! I had almost the same experience when I went to the jack in the box a few blocks away! :S

I went in and asked if I may please have a little taco, if it wouldn't be too much trouble... And the real "JACK" ... that being JACK ASS! asked me if I would like a soda with that, and I told him very calmly .. "IF I WANTED A F*CKEN SODA I WOULD HAVE ORDERED A F*CKEN SODA!! SO GET OFF MY FREAKIN' CASE AND BRING ME MY DAMN TACO, BEFORE I ORDER THAT DRINK AND THROW IT IN YOUR FACE! .. YOU JACK-IN-YOUR-BOX TWERP!!"
... and then I donated to the Big brothers without little sisters fund, and went home. :)

Wow, are you people serious? Am I missing the joke? You think that maybe the employees are required to sell up at the point of purchase? I don't understand why people think it is 'cool' to be mean to people.

Wow, are you people serious? Am I missing the joke? You think that maybe the employees are required to sell up at the point of purchase? I don't understand why people think it is 'cool' to be mean to people.

If you knew me, or even read my post accurately... you would know mine was a joke... :P .. unless you know of a "big brothers without little sisters fund" donation facility. :D:D

If you knew me, or even read my post accurately... you would know mine was a joke... :P .. unless you know of a "big brothers without little sisters fund" donation facility. :D:D

sweet, I knew I was missing the joke somewhere! There I go reading too fast again. B| I gues I am not as good at mulit-tasking as I use to be B|

sweet, I knew I was missing the joke somewhere! There I go reading too fast again. B| I gues I am not as good at mulit-tasking as I use to be B|

Actually, you're not alone. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe this thread should be called "It's official: I have PMS issues. :P

<<<< runs away awaiting flames>>>>>

Yeah, maybe that was not my finest day.[:/] Definitely not PMS'ing though. . .or my birthing doc and I are going to have a looong talk. :D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

PMS is not Politically Correct. The name has been changed to Mad Cow Disease. :ph34r:

ARE YOU CALLING ME A COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?>:(

YOU @#$% @#$*( %$@)($@ %)(*#!*%& $() $%)(@*&$))(%(_*&%^%*$(@ (#$*( %*(@#$&$@)(*$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:(

Phew...now I feel much better...B|...

~R+R:)....