SarahC07

Are you adventurous?

**Other than posting pics of your male ass in a thong *cough* jenner**

AWWW dammit now....well umm you didn't mention the bra post.

So posting myself in a bra....ugh...never doing any of this again for you guys. that was a one shot deal.
other then that ...the most adventurous thing i've done was sykdive...but next to that it would've been going to a pub in england and walking up to this guy and say "hey man what's up? looking for women too?" only to find out it was a woman that looked like a man.
the adventure came afterwards when her boyfriend was chasing me around.

Bless you!!!
Im sure you have saved MANY lives during that time.
Thank you!!

Saved mine own on more then one occasion.!:P
Thank you, there is nothing in the world like having the chance to make a difference in someones life.
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

um, I dunno...do these count as being adventurous?
--dating a guy at LEAST 10 years older than me
--asking strangers for rides on their motorcyles ( at the Sturgis bike rally)
--jumping off a high trestle bridge 13 times into water I knew nothing about
that's all I think of right now, probably my faves.
I'm still young and have plenty of adventurous times ahead of me, but I also need money for adventure travel, boogies, etc.

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

I quit a great job in 93" moved to Tahoe to be a snow bum and then started competing in snowboard competitions. Had a endless winter 99-2000. Spent a few years riding mountain boards. I thought my biggest adventure was jumping out of a airplane, but I have even a bigger one that will change my life forever. I filed for custody of my little brother who is 3 years old and find out on the 28th of this month if I am awarded custody.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I filed for custody of my little brother who is 3 years old and find out on the 28th of this month if I am awarded custody.

wow deedy, that sure is something, trying to get custody of your little 3 yr. old brother. Hope everything works for the best.
Sarah

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

I am going to do something adventurous tomorrow. After work I plan on going to the hospital to donate blood and to register for the bone marrow donor's list. I have a pretty rare blood type AB-. and they're always asking for donors.

BTW this was inspired by a thread that i saw in the women's forum.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

I am going to do something adventurous tomorrow. After work I plan on going to the hospital to donate blood and to register for the bone marrow donor's list. I have a pretty rare blood type AB-. and they're always asking for donors.

BTW this was inspired by a thread that i saw in the women's forum.

KAI, that is SO cool!!

I should donate blood because I have the most Common type, but I just can't do it.:S

Im really proud of you and Anyone else who gives the gift of life!!!

C

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
earthbound misfit

That rocks dude!!!

bone marrow donor, eh? I might look into that...

However, I lived in England in the 1980's, which makes me a potential carrier of mad cow disease... SO, they won't let me donate blood... Which is crazy.:S

I'm a registered organ donor as well... :)
And as soon as I can donate blood, I will...

-Shooting as a hobby at 8
-Started Scuba at 11
-Flew my first aircraft solo at 14
-Jumped out of my first aircraft at 14 (tandem)
-Serious car accident at 16 (not my fault)
-First bungee at 16
-Aerobatic competitions 17
-Dropped out of college to pursue Wakeboarding at 18(while living in a state where it snows half the year)
-Competed pro for 4 years... Succeeded
-Broke up with my perfect GF and moved to Florida
-Moved back to Colorado
-Motorcycle racing and accidents (my fault)
-Went back to college
-AFF, 4-way, FF... everything skydiving 22
-Got married at 23 (same GF, best part of my life)
-Invested and organized to build a wind-tunnel
-Dropped out of college (again) to work for a great company (and moved to Florida)
-Resigned from the perfect job to become a Pro Golfer at 25
-More serious car accident at 25 (also not my fault)
-Hitting balls until my hands bleed.

Basically... I think risk determines success. Adventurous is taking that risk for the sake of the experience.

No decision made of fear can be a good decision. Rationality or risk v. benefit is acceptable, but fear is totally perceived.

My 2cents.

bungee jumped, in Zambia. im sure those third world countries take good care of their gear :S

scuba dived

did a illegal jump out of a illegal aircraft flown by a illegal pilot who had exactly one s/l jump for experience. oh and it ran outta fuel on jump run... at 3200 feet. with 20+ mph ground winds. in the middle of nowhere with no phones to call for help if something bad went wrong.

MB 3528, RB 1182

I consider myself a pretty laid back dude, other than spear fishing, free diving, and now this sky diving thing I'm pretty chill. That being said at this point in my life sky diving is one of the few things keeping me sane.:)

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

That rocks dude!!!

bone marrow donor, eh? I might look into that...

However, I lived in England in the 1980's, which makes me a potential carrier of mad cow disease... SO, they won't let me donate blood... Which is crazy.:S

I'm a registered organ donor as well... :)
My dad set a great example, always donating at my elementary school blood drives.
When I was in high school, I actually tried to scam to donate when I was 16 -- you had to be 17, and they caught me.

So as soon as I turned 17 I went to a locate hospital where they did collections, and donated. And continued to do so regularly.

Then I found out about plateletpheresis, which collects clotting factors for people with weak immune systems, like cancer patients and premature babies. They found that I had CMV negative blood, which made it more safe for these patients, so they begged me to donate just about each MONTH (instead of the 56 days for whole blood). You can donate platelets more often because they centrifuge the blood, remove the platelets, and give you back your plasma and red cells, plus saline for volume. Of course, this means the blood comes out of a needle in one arm, and goes back into you in the other arm! And that means you can't move either arm for an hour and a half!!

So I think that counts as adventurous. I donated like that dozens of times, until about last year, when I was told that the time I spent in England in 1992 disqualifies me -- the Mad Cow thing -- and I can't donate at all anymore. :(

Bummer!

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey

And as soon as I can donate blood, I will...

-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Doing volunter work as a paramedic in a very high crime area, when we average 3-5 GSW (gun shot wound patients) every night.

I never had a problem with it nor did I fear for my life even when at the time EMS personel were also being targeted.