d_squared431

SATURDAY NIGHT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I'm staring at more boxes that I have to finish packing and tape up. Next up is a mattress that needs to go down a flight and a 1/2 a football field length... was putting it off but now I guess I have to do it before it gets too dark [:/]

I'm staring at more boxes that I have to finish packing and tape up. Next up is a mattress that needs to go down a flight and a 1/2 a football field length... was putting it off but now I guess I have to do it before it gets too dark [:/]

Except for the mattress...I'm moving too...and have been packing all afternoon...:S...I would love to go and hang out with friends, but I don't want to spend the money...[:/]B|...

YAYYYYY!!!!!! Road trippin' this week!!!!!!!!!!B|

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Except for the mattress...I'm moving too...and have been packing all afternoon...:S...I would love to go and hang out with friends, but I don't want to spend the money...[:/]B|...

YAYYYYY!!!!!! Road trippin' this week!!!!!!!!!!B|

~R+R:)...

yeah my road trip starts really soon. already had most of the utilities cut off. my road trip is going to be 1,800 miles stretched over 3-4 days, UGH. :P

Can't be as bad though as the trip I did to Yellowstone national park. That was 3 days in a Silverado, staying the night at KOAs.... spent two AWESOME weeks camping at Madison campground in "Jellystone" :P, but then the drive out of Wyoming back to South Texas was grueling... I was very tried when I got back to work the day after.

Also after I left Cody, WY and came back through South Dakota on the way... by the time I got to Denver I was yelling out the window "ITS TOO FUCKING HOT IN HERE!!! (and it was only 80 degrees)". You get used to the cold and the snow when you have to camp outside in it for 2 weeks. B|

Sounds like a long way to go...I am going to the East coast for a week, then out to Texas myself...to terrorize the DZ.commers out there for a while...:P...

BTW...I hate packing...B|...Parachutes=ok, clothes and personal belongings=sucks...:S...

I have an 800 mile trip and then almost a 30 hour trip to Texas...at least I am going to have company for part of the trip...B|...

Have a safe trip man!!!!!!!!!;)

~R+R:)...Actual quotes: "DID YOU SEE THAT GIANT PEACH!!!!!!!!!!:o"
"Yeah, I saw that giant peach...what a turn-on..."

Its 8:24 PM and i just got home from seeing a movie and going to dinner. We saw Mr. 3000 with Bernie Mac. Pretty good flick if you're into comedies that the whole family can see. I'm going to shower soon and go to bed so I can go to work in the morning.

Whats Up with you Chris?? you doin OK?

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Getting ready for Hurricane Jeanne!!!!

Just brought inside all the orchids and other yard stuff that can fly away in 65 mph winds!

Zhills shut down early today....closed till thursday!

Just got the last plywood up on the house and am waiting for the fun to begin. This wasn't in the brochure when I moved here :S
---------------------------------------------

Randy

Hmm my beside table (well floor now... the bedside table is packed) has a Rush Limbaugh book, Frommer's Portugal and Spain, Kate Grahms autobiography (I read bios to help me sleep), oh yeah... and a 4 volume 3 ring binder... the Medicare Durable Medical Equipment Prosthetics, Orthotics and Supplies Manual for 2004. :P

Boring, no? [:/]:P

Hmm my beside table (well floor now... the bedside table is packed) has a Rush Limbaugh book, Frommer's Portugal and Spain, Kate Grahms autobiography (I read bios to help me sleep), oh yeah... and a 4 volume 3 ring binder... the Medicare Durable Medical Equipment Prosthetics, Orthotics and Supplies Manual for 2004. :P

Boring, no? [:/]:P

I ask again...Are you single?:ph34r:

~R+R:)...Just for future reference...