mardigrasbob

Do you show your ass in public?(figurativly speaking)

Well, at least there's someone out there who's less of a bitch than I am. A big 15% for me.

And, ya know, I kind of like it that way. Wanna make something of it :P

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

My fav thing is restaurants. When the service sucks or the food comes out cold/late, the standard excuse is:
"Sorry, we are short-staffed today and..."

So, because your management sucks, I get a lousy product and that is supposed to be ok? Blaming the lousy deal is a tactic of car salesman. "I have to pass this deal past my sales manager..."

Is there any job where you can use the excuse, "Sorry that our product sucks, we were just too busy today" ? :S

People should try it. "Sorry, we know you paid for 4 new tires, but we didn't have time so we only put 3 on. Oh, we expect full payment though."

Before the flames start, sorry, restaurants are just a business. I don't care whose "fault" it is being blamed on. It isn't my problem and I don't have to graciously accept it.

"40% bitch. ;) Part-time bitch.

You may think you are an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is you are a good person at heart. Yeah sure, you can have a mean streak in you, but most of the people you meet like you."

Ahhh.....:$
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

YOU ARE 42 % ASSHOLE/BITCH !

You may think you are an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is you are a good person at heart. Yeah sure, you can have a mean streak in you, but most of the people you meet like you.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Well, I got 50% bitch... which means i'm 50% non-bitch.

I told you, you'd go far. The 50% bitch will keep people from walking all over you. The 50% non-bitch will keep you fair and honest :)
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

65% ASSHOLE/BITCH

I am abrasive, some people really hate me, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that I can hang out with and get me.

Damn, I was shooting for at least 75%>:(>:(

----------------------------------
Successfully avoiding adult responsibility since 1978!

wow

YOU ARE 14 % ASSHOLE/BITCH !

You are not an asshole or a bitch, more like an asshole and bitch target. You have no backbone, and fold at even a slightly insincere look. Stop crying, you wuss.

:(

I AM 23% ASSHOLE/BITCH !

abd it gave the same definition for me as it did Girlfalldown;)

Well, I got 50% bitch... which means i'm 50% non-bitch.

I told you, you'd go far. The 50% bitch will keep people from walking all over you. The 50% non-bitch will keep you fair and honest :)

:D It felt good mailing that calculator out today. I felt like i'd really held up my end of the deal, regardless of the fact that I may see no $$ for it. Screw it, it's only 60$ and the 50% of me that's not a bitch feels really good about it!

Thanks, Keith!
Angela.

Heh just what I suspected...

YOU ARE 53 % ASSHOLE/BITCH !

You are abrasive, some people really hate you, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that you hang out with and get you. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.