KawiZX900

Would you marry a stripper?

Most of the strippers I've met in the College Station area at the sock (what we call the local strip club) are all students that are using stripping to pay for school. They all have plans of what they're going to do with their degrees and such.

Phffft.. I've been to college station. Why pay money at a strip club when a case of beer goes so much further ?;)
-----
2+2=5 For Large Values Of 2

Hey, as much as I love 'em, I can't fairly say that women's parts are so much less funny-looking!

I am quite sure that I am straight since I'm disgusted by a woman's parts, and I think that a guy's parts are just funny. A woman's parts look like a really bad car accident with severe flesh wounds.

I'm sure my face must have looked really funny when I read your description. It was a mixture of confusion, anguish, and exasperation that would probably have been a great picture.

Far as I'm concerned, a woman's parts -- barring some abnormality -- are just toooo tasty to look at. Like Axl Rose says, "If I stared too long, I'd probably break down and cry..." Yes, they're peculiar-looking, but something about us guys is wired to just ... lick er like them! :P

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Plus, when you work late nights, you don't do so hot in your early morning classes. You don't understand the many opportunities out there to make lots of money.

Then don't have early morning classes. *shrug*

Ahhhhh...so you have the understnading of the many opportunities to make lots of money in college...sorry, I don't know how to make over $1000 a week while in school...I guess you're a better person then I am.

I never said better.

Its implied.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Then don't have early morning classes. *shrug*

:D Like that's an option!

sorry, I don't know how to make over $1000 a week while in school...I guess you're a better person then I am.

I know how...I just didn't need to! So, lucky rather than better.

Its implied.

No, it's not. I shower everyday. I want someone who showers everyday. I hold both people to that standard. If someone doesn't shower everyday, I don't really care. I'm not a better person because I do shower everyday.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

. I shower everyday. I want someone who showers everyday. I hold both people to that standard. If someone doesn't shower everyday, I don't really care. I'm not a better person because I do shower everyday.

Right now there's a French guy shaking his fist at you. >:(:P:P:P

(That's a joke on a stereotype folks, I know its a stereotype and not univerally true, just a joke folks).

I guess you don't understand the amount of money a stripper can make.

No amount of money will have me parade clothingless in front of jerks who shout degrading remarks or make obscene gestures. I'd rather not have old men go home and jack off with a picture of my pussy in their minds. It is the "dancing" so that men can get their jollies that I find degrading, I don't mind nudity. I just prefer to take the loans and make what I can with an honest living while I tread my way through an engineering program. Of course, I may be the loser paying back loans while the stripper gets to buy herself a new mercedes in her second year. Oh, well, you have to decide what is important... my dignity is important to me. ymmv.

jmo (of course).
Angela.

No amount of money will have me parade clothingless in front of jerks who shout degrading remarks or make obscene gestures. I'd rather not have old men go home and jack off with a picture of my pussy in their minds. It is the "dancing" so that men can get their jollies that I find degrading, I don't mind nudity. I just prefer to take the loans and make what I can with an honest living while I tread my way through an engineering program. Of course, I may be the loser paying back loans while the stripper gets to buy herself a new mercedes in her second year. Oh, well, you have to decide what is important... my dignity is important to me. ymmv.

I'd strip for money, but I'd walk out there nekid and get paid to put clothes back on. I can see it now, women tossing $20s to get me to get fully clothed very quickly and leave.:P:P

Right now there's a French guy shaking his fist at you

[ smiley checking flights to Texas ]
You are sooooooooooooooo dead...
>:(;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I guess you don't understand the amount of money a stripper can make.

jmo (of course).
Angela.

What she said! B|
My dignity is a lot more important to me than money. I'd rather struggle and squeak by.. and respect myself. Morals and religious beliefs also come in to play, but not gonna go there.
Thats just me.

You know whats perfect? Your avatar with the tongue sticking out.

I know>:(. Feeling hot under the collar yet?;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Hey, as much as I love 'em, I can't fairly say that women's parts are so much less funny-looking!

I am quite sure that I am straight since I'm disgusted by a woman's parts, and I think that a guy's parts are just funny. A woman's parts look like a really bad car accident with severe flesh wounds.

They're like faces, Val. Some are beautiful, some pretty or cute, most just average looking.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of the ones that I have seen ...are in need of medical attention. [:/]

Michael

LOmfL!! That was so funny! And such an apt description of them, i.e. "like faces." It's true. Some are just irresistibly cute, though.

Fortunately, most of those I've encountered were juuust fine looking. Never got caught up with an outright ugly one, thankfully. And the chicks I got with ended up with a fine-looking manly specimen in my pants, so things evened out! (see the appropriate thread for proof) :P

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

[ smiley checking flights to Texas ]
You are sooooooooooooooo dead...

hehe.

You know whats perfect? Your avatar with the tongue sticking out.

B|;):P

That's what they use to clean themselves instead of showers!

You know, "comme un chat." :P

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

You know, "comme un chat."

OK, that's 2 of you getting horny thanks to my avatar... Anyone else?B|

yes.

3 conditions.

It was love.
I did not meet her in her bar.
It was not her profession, but a means to an end.

I know several ex-strippers...some never really had their sights set higher and trapped themselves in their job until it wasn’t and option anymore for one reason or another. Two of whom i am still close friends with it was a means to pay for college.. One is a chemical engineer now, and has always been one of the smartest women i know.. smart enough to realize that while we were slaving behind the bar and around tables for some 400-600 bucks a week (on good weeks) she brought home 2500+ EVERY week for doing something she enjoyed anyway...dancing in the nude...paid for college and allowed her (and the rest of us that lived with her) to enjoy the good life instead of living like the proverbial starving college students...

the money is addictive however, (as it is in the wait/bar industry) high return for little effort...if she didnt have her sights goals set any higher she is not going to learn any other skills at all and eventually that will catch up to her.. just like it catches up to a bartender or a waitress....both of the industries should be stepping stones, not professions....

ive also met a few broken and bitter ex-strippers... its all about the woman...if she is motivated its jsut a temporary job... if she's not, its a lifestyle she is hanging on for all its worth until youth runs out.....

Ya never know what can happen to you. Love is love . Especially if she owns a DZ, Twin Otter etc. B|

It's nice to see that there are still romantic men out there.:D

you are so right!
(wanna strip?!;))

No. I want somebody who prides themselves on earning a living for their mind...not their body.

So you wouldn't want somebody who digs ditches for a living?
---------------------------------------------------------------
There is a fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'.
--Dave Barry

You know, "comme un chat."

OK, that's 2 of you getting horny thanks to my avatar... Anyone else?B|

Well, I would have used the term "grossed-out," but hey, you're entitled to your delusions. :S

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey