Squeak

Do you shave your pussy

He is not shaved though that is a body suit to make it look like he is shaved.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said in the other thread... a body suit isn't going to show the vein running down the left rear leg....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

He is not shaved though that is a body suit to make it look like he is shaved.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said in the other thread... a body suit isn't going to show the vein running down the left rear leg....

That's the seam of the body suit. There's another on the outside of his right rear leg.

---Nover

While on the subject, I got this picture via email from a friend. There were a bunch of other pics, but this one seems kinda sick...

I have 4 cats at home so I like cats, but check out the free cat... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have often thought about shaving my pussies....they shed too much

:P ~ i won't have to worry about mine... he's born-bald B|* me & my sweetsome will be adopting the black one on the right! yaaaaay!

Sphinx cats! B|
When you take these cats in your hands, it feels weird, since they have no hair. :S:S

;)

Yves.

Those things are scary!!

they may look scary, but they have the most LOVABLE personalities :).

They look like those GREMLINs from the 80's AFTER they went bad:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?