Slappie

Astros or Cards?

I'm originally from New England.
I've lived in Houston since starting college.

I'm really hoping for an Astros/Red Sox series :)
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

GO YANKEES

So they can meet the Astros in the World Series and get beat by Clemens? To bad Andy is broken and won't be there to help pitch against them.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Astros have the edge... seems as though they just might have the angels in their outfield this year. :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

This is a no brainer. Anyone that says the Astros will win is not a baseball fan and has no clue about sports whatsoever.

Cardinals are taking this without a doubt.

please explain this one to met? I'm an Astros fan and hope they do take the series so this means i'm not a baseball fan and know nothing about any sport whatsoever??

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

This is a no brainer. Anyone that says the Astros will win is not a baseball fan and has no clue about sports whatsoever.

Cardinals are taking this without a doubt.

Tuna your a condesending (personal attack) I am a baseball fan. I think you're so full of it, it's actually kind of funny sometimes. Most of the time it's just annoying.

You know nothing of the Astros and you put all your BS on the Cards. The Cards are NOT going to win this easy if they win at all.

The Astros now have the table stacked with the starting pitching. We win tonight I will be shocked we can't pickup one in St Louis with Clemens & Oswalt set to start 6 and 7 (if needed)

May want to go back to that Baseball genie you've been talking to an bitch-slap the h0e because they know nothing of baseball

Still waiting for Tuna's reply???????????? ...Hmmmm Stro's up 3-2 with Clemens pitching the next game in St. Louis...promises to be a classic .......tonight was an all around awesome night for baseball....way to go Boston on pulling off that win.....

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Still waiting for Tuna's reply???????????? ...Hmmmm Stro's up 3-2 with Clemens pitching the next game in St. Louis

Ya I've been waiting tuna's reply myself. Probably hard to type when you're trying to pull your foot out of your mouth all the time.

Rock on Astros!! one more guys!!

A 1 hitter and a 3 hitter...dynamite game! I like the Astros chances a lot with Clemens pitching in Game 6.

Who's going to get Tuna's heaping plate of crow ready for him? ;)
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

You make a good point.. But having been a fan of sports in Houston for along time (20+ years) I know better then to point my finger in the air and say it's over.. It's not over until we actually get the win in St Louis. Plus, there is speculation that Clemens may be saved for a possible game 7. The Cards may not have the series lead at this time. They've got home field though for the next two game.

I BELIEVE BAYBAY!! ONE MORE!!