Ncrowe

Ashley Simpson

One her second song someone screwed up and played her first again, so the band kicks in and keeps playing the first song while she stands there listening to her own voice, eventually she walks off the stage embarassed. At the end of the show she blames the band, If theres any justice in this world they did it on purpose.:)

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Its all over the national news, lemme see if I can find el linko ....

1st link is the story - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/245688p-210457c.html

Second in Video - I think you have to right click and save as to download it. http://www.collegehumor.com/news/ashlee_snl.wmv

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

If you haven't got the talent, then stay off the fn stage- she is on the coat tails of her sister, it's the only reason she got a singing gig, she's not even very good at acting either. There are too many talented people out there w/o the connections she has- they deserve it more than her...

There are too many talented people out there w/o the connections she has- they deserve it more than her...

i agree with that. so many people with SO much good talent, but without the money or "agents" or whatever to actually do something with it. it's a shame

I love doing my broadway musicals. but i don't know who to call to actually do it :D:D...kidding

I wonder if she would suck singing a classic Queen Song that i think we all know..........another bites the dust LOLOL!!:D:D:D:D:D:D sweet maybe now all the dumb fake no talent pretty girls will stop making records!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Ha!! thanks for posting the video!

Poetic justice!
I can't stand her or the fact that MTV gave her a reality TV show for the "making of" her album.

She is finished! Her half assed career is over in a heartbeat! as quickly as it started.

I love how she blamed the band, when in fact they tried to save her, but it was already too late.

I love the sound engineer that made the mistake! He deserves a promotion.

Maybe he can start mixing vocal dubbs for Britney!

Die Ashley!