lizzieb

Byron Boogie?

Yeah I need one too..Long sleeve

Are they doing pre registration this year???

I don't think so Amazon, we're just going to see who is going to show up :P

By the way, some more info on the boogie:
We're going to have a big screen with a projector so we can enjoy the skydives of the day on the big screen!

Iwan

And of course I shall be there organzing.

You want to start getting a group together to have another go at the dropzone.com formation record ? I'll organize it again if you all want.

In order to help out here, please send me your info if you are interested in beeing on this record attempt.

In your pm, send me your jump numbers and biggest rw formation you've been on.

I'll be putting together a list and working with Gareth to get this jump together.

Thanks,
Iwan

Any chance of doing raft jumps?

I've probably never done one of those.

We'll have to work that one out with Vic and Connie, last year they didn't want them because of things landing in places they shouldn't land.
We are in an area that things can fall on top of airplanes, or with higher upper winds end up over Vasco Road.

Also, launching a raft out of the PAC is a little challenging, although.. a challenge could be a good thing right? there's a first for everything.

Also, launching a raft out of the PAC is a little challenging, although.. a challenge could be a good thing right? there's a first for everything.

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. If you're gonna try something stupid, do it right. Launch it from the King Air, and tell everyone in the raft they must deploy in sequence from their seated position in the raft.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong. If you're gonna try something stupid, do it right. Launch it from the King Air, and tell everyone in the raft they must deploy in sequence from their seated position in the raft.

Ha ha.. JP, I think the first part of my answer was pretty clear, I don't think we'll have raft jumps at the boogie, for that exact reason... I don't see an easy and safe way to launch a raft out of a PAC or a Caravan. Although I have been told it has been done out of the Caravan....

I was pulling your leg, and it seems to have come off.....

A 2 man raft is doable from the Caravan, and probably the PAC. Is it fun? Yes. Would I encourage it? No. I love the inflatables idea. I might have to bring one of my own.......>:(
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I was pulling your leg, and it seems to have come off.....

A 2 man raft is doable from the Caravan, and probably the PAC. Is it fun? Yes. Would I encourage it? No. I love the inflatables idea. I might have to bring one of my own.......>:(

He he..give me back my leg !!!
Are you bringing an inflatable to the NorCal FreeFly Festival, or are you coming up north for the Byron Boogie as well?

Iwan

I only have 13 people on the list right now for the dropzone.com record attempt, and several of those are "assumed" to be on there, not even signed up.

Come on, we need to bring that record to Byron, and it will be nice to have the King Air and the PAC flying in formation.. heck.. if we do good, we might even ask them to put the Caravan in the formation as well.

I would like to do a couple of jumps to try to get it, not like last year a one shot deal.
So maybe 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday! Bring your mad RW skills and come help us bring the record to Byron.

Iwan