TypicalFish

Vibes for my dad...

I'd like to make a request for some positive thoughts for my father... He has been fighting a downhill battle with lung cancer for 2-1/2 years, and I was informed yesterday that despite the chemo and radiation treatments he has had to endure, it has spread to his brain... Not really sure as of yet what the prognosis is but it is definitely not good; he could really use any positive energy sent his way... I have been travelling back to D.C. (where he lives) just about every month for the last 2 years to see him, and will be with him for Thanksgiving; should know more then...

Thanks, everyone.
Matt
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

Matt,
I'll be sure to do some meditations and prayers for healing for both you and your dad.
I know how hard it is to see a parent deteriorate right before your eyes. I hope you can remain strong and grounded to get through it and be a positive light in his life.
Enjoy every moment you get with your dad.. As you should know, Time is the most precious thing in this world.
Best wishes
Lindsay

Here comes the love all the way from New York.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:)
May that love extend to you and all of your family for the best holiday season EVER.......

Hugs, thoughts and prayers....

Kim
"From the air things look so rediculous; our fears so small, our fights so vain...
I wanna pilot a plane with you, so all our problems look small too."

Sweet Matt,

I am sending all my prayers and vibes for you and your dad.

If you need anything before you leave let me know, I'm just around the corner.

xoxoxoxo, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Matt, Sending utmost of positive energy and prayers for your father, have been for awhile everyday now. You've been so strong. Take care of yourself during this..[:/]I am so sorry you're going through this, I wish I could do something to make it better for you...[:/]

(((((((((((((((Matt and Matt's Dad))))))))))))))))

xoxoxoxox -ella
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Thank you everyone, and all those who sent me PM's too, it is much appreciated.

Turns out it is serious enough that he is going in for surgery to remove the "substantial" tumor tomorrow morning at Johns Hopkins. He will probably be unconscious through Sunday; I am hoping to be there when he wakes up. I talked to him at length today and he is in pretty good spirits; he told me that he "needed this like a hole in the head" :S... I told him I would see him when he came to, and to remember before he went to sleep that I was glad he was my pop.

Anyways, thanks all for the vibes and prayers. Please send any more you can spare.

Matt
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET