DiverDiver

How big of a slut are you.....the online test

Hm... I got a 65%? Sunny are you sure you filled in all of those answer blanks?

Yup, i answered all the questions honestly. Hrm, maybe ya'll are finding out i'm all talk and little action. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Sorry, Amy, we can't have anyone with over a 60% on our team. You're going to have to de-sluttify. No more kissing guys at DZ parties. :P
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Ha ha ha! I didn't notice your score posted Dougie? And FYI, I am de-sluttified... I think that score was college-based! :)
I really hope you're eating something Dougie while you're typing. Less typing. More eating. Come on man, you're in training! :P

Well behaved women rarely make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

OK, that test is just plain wrong!

I answered the questions honestly, so I repeat, it's just plain wrong!

Howelse can I explain the reason for me getting an 83%?

:$:S
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Howelse can I explain the reason for me getting an 83%?

I agree, it seems low. But I'd assume you lied on the part about having extra-marital relationships. Does your wife read this forum?;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Sorry, Amy, we can't have anyone with over a 60% on our team. You're going to have to de-sluttify. No more kissing guys at DZ parties

But it's ok for your official team packer to be a 61%.

Now that's amusing. Stu takes the lead as the team slut. Hey, team slut... now that has a nice ring to it ;)

Guess you'd better work on your score Doug to fit in! Any volunteers to help Dougiefresh get his score up? :ph34r:

Well behaved women rarely make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Now that's amusing. Stu takes the lead as the team slut. Hey, team slut... now that has a nice ring to it

Guess you'd better work on your score Doug to fit in! Any volunteers to help Dougiefresh get his score up?

Dougie is way too wild and "legendary" for me. I'll just sit back and admire him from afar. :D

ok not bad for an old guy - though most of my answers were 20 years old ---- 68%

Most of mine were 15 years old, which by the way frenchy, was before I met my wife. :P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

That's it, Stu! You don't get to kiss guys at DZ parties anymore either!

I'm not posting my score, I'm embarrased. Such low numbers have never been seen. :$
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams