Vallerina

When did you start flirting?

I have two beautiful nephews that I talk about a lot on here. They're both extremely different from one another, and we just found the latest difference.

Jay (who is a year and a half) is already starting to flirt with pretty girls. When he sees an attractive woman at a mall, he'll stop and stare at her. He'll even turn his head as she walks by. He has a thing for blondes, and the waitress at the restaurant awhile ago was his type. Every time she'd walk over, he'd start smiling, giggling and clapping!

Robby has friends that are girls, but he's more into their toys and his trains.

Can people really start flirting that young? I think I waited until I was at least 4!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

When he sees an attractive woman at a mall, he'll stop and stare at her. He'll even turn his head as she walks by. He has a thing for blondes, and the waitress at the restaurant awhile ago was his type. Every time she'd walk over, he'd start smiling, giggling and clapping!

Perhaps he is fondly recalling his breast feeding days and is judging them based on cup size. This is ok, he wont grow out of it though;)

Robby will grow up to be an engineer.

According to my mom, I was 2. We went to Disney World, and I guess I was a serious little flirt with the life guard at the pool.

And I remember having a crush on my brother's best friend (he's 8 years older than me) when I was 5. Flirted with him for sure! I could flip my hair and bat my eyes and get anything I wanted.:)

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

I was raised by German and Scottish young nannies.
They were big chested/stocky and engrained my mind for life:). At age 4-5 I enjoyed cuddling more than THEY knew.

Jay (who is a year and a half) is already starting to flirt with pretty girls. When he sees an attractive woman at a mall, he'll stop and stare at her. He'll even turn his head as she walks by. He has a thing for blondes, and the waitress at the restaurant awhile ago was his type. Every time she'd walk over, he'd start smiling, giggling and clapping!

I think he'll be a future tandem master B|

Perhaps, but i'm not sure at all, he stays as a whuffo for the rest of his life. [:/]

But now to your question, I think people can start flirting that young, as I was 1 year old i often smiled to the women thats lead the manifest on the dz my father jumped at. As I was three I thought that I could impressed her while wearing a helmet from my father (see the attachement file) but hmm nothing! ;)

The only rings that are worth wearing, are those of my 3-ring-system!!!

For most boys, the routine seems to go:

birth-8yrs = candy
8yrs - 13yrs = ninjas
13yrs and up = girls

somehow, I never moved onto the final level... i'm still hooked on ninjas

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Don't be afraid of death,
be afraid of the unlived life.