bigway

rugby predictions?

so does anyone think australia can beat england by 11-15 points in the rugby this weekend?
i won a 500 pound betting voucher on the internet and am thinking of this option. 500 quid will pay back over 6000.
any ideas?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

this is what i want to know.....why do you think england is going to win when they were getting thrashed last year by nz, oz and south africa?
Have they had many games since then? aus is coming off a season so they will have it togethor i am thinking. I am a bit out of touch with rugby now that i am not in new zealand.

P.S, i care

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

why do you think england is going to win when they were getting thrashed last year by nz, oz and south africa?
Have they had many games since then?

Did the world cup not count this time last year?

Ok so a very different team now... they did well last weekend mind.

edit:

Recent results:

In 2004: In Brisbane: Australia won 15-51
In 2003: In Sydney: England won 20-17
In 2003: In Melbourne: England won 25-14
In 2002: In London: England won 32-31
In 2001: In London: England won 21-15
In 2000: In London: England won 22-19
In 1999: In Sydney: Australia won 22-15
In 1998: In London: Australia won 12-11
In 1998: In Brisbane: Australia won 76-0

Thanks for those results.

The world cup does not count in my opinion at all. different coach, different captain and very different team. Australia lost against you, and then completley thrashed you, like nz did might i add. I know england is going through the new team process and yes they have a chance to win the world cup next team, mind you so does wales and every other team.
this team has not played much togethor. I really hope us kiwis kick france into touch.
Well i have placed my bets and they are, for australia to win by 11-15 point margin and for a draw and also first half draw second half england to cover my first bet.
I got this voucher for 500 quid and have some other little bets going but either of those bets i just said win and i will be buying that cypres and extra rig. australia to win by 11-15 pays 13/1 and i put 200 of this voucher on it.
a draw pays 81/1 and i put 100 quid on it
first half draw second half england pays 19/1 and i put 50 quid on it.

other bets were little ones of first try.

i never win sport bets but if i do this time, damn, there is a bit of money

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I watched the Ozzies beat my brave and noble athletes last sat at Hampden.:(
If England are on form, they should beat them.

I'm going to make a wish, rather than a prediction....
Scotland beat South Africa.:ph34r:
Australia to beat England.:)

I reckon both matches will be entertaining, regardless of the result though.

Wales against the All Blacks was the best game of the autumn test so far.....:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

dude, i will be super stoked if australia beat them 11 points up, if they win by more than 11 points i will win anywhere from 2000 pounds to 10,000 pounds, if they lose i will lose a free betting voucher that i won, no biggie

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

if OZ does not win this game they must draw the first half for me to get a new rig. if they win by 11-15 points, i will be super super stoked

edit:64mins in the game, bye, bye rig eng19-aus15
edit:fulltime....no money...damn australians

next bet, COME ON THE KIWIS!!!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

first half, i thought i was rich, i really thought i might have shit loads of cash today.....oh well england played a bloddy good game, shame there isn't anyone in your country who can kick a ball though, you would have really won if your kicker was not permanently injured

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

first half, i thought i was rich, i really thought i might have shit loads of cash today.....oh well england played a bloddy good game, shame there isn't anyone in your country who can kick a ball though, you would have really won if your kicker was not permanently injured

Hodgson had a shocking game kicking wise. Really surprising after his performance last week. Good for Tindall stepping up though. Maybe we would have won if Johnny had been on the pitch, maybe not, I honestly think we should have won anyway. For that 20 minutes in the second half Australia just had no answer, we put 19 straight points past them for christs sake!

Still, major credit to them for putting on the pressure in the end and edging us out, they played a good game and they deserved it.

Bollocks.[:/]
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

yeah but that is how australia plays, they always play like they did today, they give 100 percent in the first half and then take it down a couple of gears for the 3rd quater and then come back to win it. This always happens, we play them every single year twice, and it always goes this way....what they do is try to wear you out and reserve there energy for when it matters....
i tell you though, this game showed me that last year was not a once of for england and that you can really compete with the best nations in the world all the time.
good on england, you are still not number 1 in the world though like us kiwis.....i know, i know, you tell me you have the cup....so what, when are the world cup 'holders' going to win a game? oh yes you beat south africa.

edit:Game On...come on Umuga!!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

good on england, you are still not number 1 in the world though like us kiwis.....i know, i know, you tell me you have the cup....so what, when are the world cup 'holders' going to win a game? oh yes you beat south africa.

Y'know I was out in New Zealand march through to september last year (learnt to skydive there actually) and so of course I saw the england tour (you remember, the one where we won every single game) with some kiwi friends down the pub. I've gotta say that just reminded me of the sheer arrogance of you guys!;)

I never heard (before or since) quite so many excuses from a losing team:D:D:D

Good luck against France though, could be the best game of the tour. Wish I had sky, my local only bothered playing the England game:(

Skydive Auckland. I was there around April-May time, instructors were Jamie Cardow and a couple of hungarian guy's, Lazlo and Attila.

Did one or two jumps in Taranaki/ New Plymouth as well, now that was some cool views!

i am good friends with Libby. I do alot of her marketing for her. Have a look at the website now and see the packages that i have designed with her, real cheap, free accomodation through december and january. i just got off the phone from her, i am in the uk at the moment and have just sent a couple of people over to mercer for the 170 jump package.
It is my home dz but have not beenhome for a few years

edit:this was a brilliant first half, i need to win by 11 points or more to bring in the good money. What a great game all bets aside. nice and dry, Umaga is outstanding and Carter i hope is here to stay. How come all the french are bleeding??

shit, now i need the all blacks to let france get some points, we can not win by more than 30 points...who would have thought?

oh well, my country played far too good....if only i had put my money on them playing better than anyone would have thought.......
hhhmmm
France was rubbish today

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I missed the All Blacks vs France on bbc.co.uk, sob, sob. What a score!!!

Anyway, BigWay, you put your money on the Aussies and not the All Blacks - traitor - see where it got you:P

Liz
p.s. my job is cool - I don't work day to day anymore, get paid and skydive whenever I want!!! Seriously, owning a Backpacker's rocks and love working there and having built it up to where it is now am on an extended holiday.